Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Story is Here.

FDK goes here. smile

Thank y'all so much for being patient! I'm sorry this part took so long.

~•~
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
“Fine,” Michel huffed, finishing the twinkie and copying Clark's pose. “Do you want your meteorite back, also, Mr. Leave-things-alone?”

Clark shook his head. “No, thank you!” he said, leaning back with his tea. “You can smash it into atoms, for all I care; I hope I never see that thing again!”

rotflol clap rotflol

Loved this! Michel and Clark are defintely behaving more and more like brothers smile.

Great job--it was a treat to see more post this afternoon!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!
“Unless, perhaps, I come home the other way?”
Mon dieu! The terrible Americans have completely corrupted the poor boy!

“I suppose next, you'll be wanting a set of brightly colored tights!” she continued.
No, he strikes me more of a black tights guy. With white face paint.

We could have your name emblazoned on them, as well!”
SUPERMAN: It *does* look good, splayed out across my chest.

“It means he's Kryptonian, I guess.”

“Do you think the two of you are related?” his mom asked over the rim of her cup.
Not necessarily. All Kryptonians look alike to humans.

“Okay, admittedly, it does seem possible,” he allowed. “But, it could still be a coincidence.”
He could also be a White Martian who only *plays* at being Michel. Or, maybe he’s from a mirror universe, dropped in France as a baby by Tempus.

Clark winced. “Michel, I do not want you taking apart that globe!”
Exactly. What if he can’t put it back together and they then have no way of learning about their wife?

Clark shook his head. “No, thank you!” he said, leaning back with his tea. “You can smash it into atoms, for all I care; I hope I never see that thing again!”
/queue ominous music/

Fun update!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! A new part! Memory fails me, I even went back and checked 12B, but when did the globe speak to the guys? Was it before Metropolis started to heat up? Did it only speak to Clark or to both of them together? I really need to go back and find it. What I can't recall was if Jor-El mentioned the twins or if it was the same first message from the show. Or did it even happen in the course of this story, but off the page?

Poor Michel. His mom doesn't want him to have any Super fun. I hadn't realized that he had been using airplanes to get around. Bummer. I love Michel's curiosity about how the globe works, more than what it could tell them. Maybe it hadn't spoken to them yet, just the vague Kryptonian feeling.

They definitely sound like squabbling brothers over the globe. It really highlights the different ways they look at the world and the things in it, even if those things are from their home world.

Originally Posted by Michael
Or, maybe he’s from a mirror universe, dropped in France as a baby by Tempus.
jawdrop I could TOTALLY see that! Poor Martha and Jonathan from another dimension who didn't get their son. frown

Keep writing. We're still reading, even if distracted by a big ugly election.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Virginia: Part 11 has Michel learning he's Kryptonian, though the globe hasn't actually played any messages yet. All in good time. wink

I'm working on the next chapter, and will try to get back into a semi-reasonable posting schedule. Fingers crossed!

LMA: Thanks. smile

Darth: Yes...it would be a shame if they couldn't leave with Zara and Ching, wouldn't it? <_<. >_>
Actually, I only plan to cover the first season in this story (emphasis on *plan*), but who knows? The muse may oblige with a sequel. (She's already been chattering my ear off with S2+ plot bunnies...)

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard