Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It had to be done. I've been a Deadite almost as long as I've been a FoLC. And the TV show has only added to my need to write this.

Happy Halloween, my friends!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
"if you're interested in watching those Evil Dead movies, I can swing by the video store on the way back from the party."

"Ah, that's okay. I'm good,"

No, Clark! Wrong answer! Take the excuse to cuddle with Lois on the couch, then distract yourself from the movie by intentionally drawing her attention elsewhere. (A description of exactly how he could do that should be left to the other side of the boards! LOL)

Bruce Campbell is great. I could definitely hear his voice come through in this piece. Thanks for the fun story!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
"if you're interested in watching those Evil Dead movies, I can swing by the video store on the way back from the party."

"Ah, that's okay. I'm good,"

No, Clark! Wrong answer! Take the excuse to cuddle with Lois on the couch, then distract yourself from the movie by intentionally drawing her attention elsewhere. (A description of exactly how he could do that should be left to the other side of the boards! LOL)

Bruce Campbell is great. I could definitely hear his voice come through in this piece. Thanks for the fun story!

Ha! Very true! But who says he won't do that with a less gory movie? wink

Glad you could hear Bruce's voice. I absolutely love him - he's easily my favorite actor. (Dean's up there too, don't worry!)

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Vicki!

This about the Bruce Campbell series? A crossover where Bill Church Jr. turns out to be Ash?

He breathed in deeply, taking in the unique smells that belonged solely to autumn - the decaying leaves laying in tidy piles all over the place, the sweet scent of the apple picking orchards just outside of the city limits, the first of the fires burning in the hearths of some of the houses.
You know, this sounds just like the Riverlands, during that fall before Gregor Clegane came riding through. Next up: Invasion of the dead.

He'd used his downtime wisely. He'd taken Lois out on dates where he'd been able to stay the whole time, without needing to duck out with a limp excuse and no idea how long he'd be before he could return.
So, season two?

A terrified young woman was backed up against the brick wall of what had been one of Clark's favorite pizzerias, before the owner had declared bankruptcy early that summer. Two men were approaching her at an easy, steady pace, confident in the knowledge that their prey was cornered. Clark angled down for a landing, positioning himself between the woman and her assailants.
Oh boy. And suddenly I’m flashing to RoboCop I, the mugging scene.

Bloodless lips peeled back into a strange hybrid smile/grimace, showing off unnaturally sharp teeth.
So, they’re Evil and Dead, I take it?

Clark was horrified. He'd seen all manner of strange things in both his travels as Clark and his rescues as Superman, but cannibalism hadn't one of them. Until now.
CLARK: Thenns. I *hate* Thenns!

Now he saw Flannel Man chewing the hunk of flesh he'd torn from his victim. Clark's stomach clenched and churned in disgust, though he managed to keep his face as close to neutral as he could.
Indeed. Will you at least *cook* the meat first? What are you, savages?

He was dressed in brown pants and a blue button-down shirt and had black hair.
Ah, he’s wearing his brown pants, huh? Things must be *bad*.

"Put the weapon down!" Clark commanded, in a harsh tone rarely used by Superman. He held his hands out in a placating gesture, lest the man spook and act out dangerously.
He’d never make it with that attitude in Gotham.

"Deadites. You know. Someone who's been killed, possessed by evil, and come back to kill us all."
Sounds reasonable?

I saw the Deadites slay countless soldiers back in the medieval ages. And please, don't ask. It was a whole, strange, time traveling mishap that I'd just as soon not relive in my mind."
laugh Boy, they must have *loved* his chainsaw back then.
ASH: Yeah, but do you know just *how* hard it is to get your hands some heavy duty spirits during that time?

Clark winced, unable to imagine how desperate a person would have to be to cut off their own hand. Ash saw the wince.
/points at 24/

We save the world, maybe go out and celebrate by knocking back a few drinks, bedding a few girls. You know the drill."

"Are you sure it'll work?" Clark asked skeptically, ignoring the man's cavalier attitude.
ASH: Trust me. Girls *dig* men with disabilities who know a good war story.

"Oh, about this big," Ash replied, holding his hands apart. "Bound in human flesh. Cover looks like an evil face. Ink made out of human blood. You know, typical hell-book design."
Oh, you mean, like Ramsay Bolton’s diary?

They were too late. A Deadite had already torn an old woman and her young grandson apart. Blood and organs lay spattered about on the pavement. Enraged, and reconciling to himself that the Deadite was no longer a living human, he blasted the demon apart with his heat vision.
That *is* kind of gruesome.

"Luthor," Clark groaned with dread. "Ash! Come on! I knew where we have to go!" he called over to the unwanted partner he'd been stuck with.
Shouldn’t he be…you know…dead?
LEX: /checks box/

One of them wasn't even located in its socket anymore, but hung, instead, by the retina, swinging freely near his nose. Or, rather, what was left of his nose. The small nub of flesh looked as though something had chewed it off. Large chunks of his hair appeared to have been ripped out of his skull.
And yet, he’s not blasting him to the next world.

The transformation from the Lois he knew to a moldering Deadite was instantaneous and bone chillingly terrifying.
Oh dear, they can do that? Also, that’s not looking like it’s going to have a happy ending.
LOIS: Oh, I can give him a happy ending.

Lois easily knocked the tome from his trembling fingers and plunged the blade into his heart.
shock

"Clark!"

Clark's eyes snapped open in a panic.
Oh! Oh. I see. Someone’s been a *naughty* girl!

Quickly, he stuck them on his face and opened the door.

His heart stopped when he saw Lois.

She was a Deadite.
shock

His costume was amazing and he won for scariest costume. I swore to myself that I'd take it this year."
laugh

It wasn't a complete lie. The shop had also had a Superman costume in his size, but, all things considered, that wasn't really a costume for him, since costumes were meant to make a person look like someone they weren't.
Yes, but people don’t *know* that. And he could have stuffed a pillow into the costume, making him look like he’s got a bit of fat around the waist. Or he could have flown to Gotham and gotten a Batman suit instead.

"Ah, that's okay. I'm good," he replied with a glance back at the television and with a chill creeping up his spine. "I've had more than my fill of them."
laugh

What an evil story about the dead!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, Michael! What a nice Christmas gift to see you around!

This about the Bruce Campbell series? A crossover where Bill Church Jr. turns out to be Ash?

Ash: I may be a braggart, but I'm not slime!

You know, this sounds just like the Riverlands, during that fall before Gregor Clegane came riding through. Next up: Invasion of the dead.

Ned: I told you. Winter is coming.

So, season two?

More or less. That weird timelessness of dreams.

Oh boy. And suddenly I’m flashing to RoboCop I, the mugging scene.

rotflol

So, they’re Evil and Dead, I take it?

Deadites: Yes. We're also pretty witty, on occasion.

Indeed. Will you at least *cook* the meat first? What are you, savages?

Deadite Scotty: We would, but Ed here always overcooks it. I like mine medium rare. He always manages to make it well done.

/He’d never make it with that attitude in Gotham.

Bruce: wallbash

ASH: Yeah, but do you know just *how* hard it is to get your hands some heavy duty spirits during that time?

Or gas for said chainsaw.

Oh, you mean, like Ramsay Bolton’s diary?

No. The dog food formula cookbook he was working on.

And yet, he’s not blasting him to the next world.

Ash: I can help with that! wildguy

Oh dear, they can do that?

With surprising ease. It's an awesome trick to mess with mortals' minds.

Yes, but people don’t *know* that. And he could have stuffed a pillow into the costume, making him look like he’s got a bit of fat around the waist. Or he could have flown to Gotham and gotten a Batman suit instead.

Bruce: No way. Ask Flash.

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Vicki! Sorry the FDK-FDK-FDK took so long but…erm…
Ash: I may be a braggart, but I'm not slime!
BILL Jr.: Hey! I take offense to that!

Deadites: Yes. We're also pretty witty, on occasion.
Apparently more so than the wights. Although, their facial expressions are always quite fascinating.

Deadite Scotty: We would, but Ed here always overcooks it. I like mine medium rare. He always manages to make it well done.
What a barbarian.

Or gas for said chainsaw.
What the spirits are for. Back during World War II they used that when the gas ran out to fuel trucks and stuff.

With surprising ease. It's an awesome trick to mess with mortals' minds.
Must also make for fascinating brown spatter on living room couches when the unsuspecting first encounter such a situation.

Bruce: No way. Ask Flash.
rotflol
CLARK: Fine. He’s faster, wittier, and wears a better color combo anyway.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Vicki! Sorry the FDK-FDK-FDK took so long but…erm…

Not to worry! Life Interruptus.

BILL Jr.: Hey! I take offense to that!

Bill Sr: Son, you sully the good name of slime.

Apparently more so than the wights. Although, their facial expressions are always quite fascinating.

Quote:

Night's King: Our grimaces come directly from waiting for Georgie to finish the next book.

What a barbarian.

<nods>

Must also make for fascinating brown spatter on living room couches when the unsuspecting first encounter such a situation.

Buy stock in OxyClean. Hope you live long enough to see your investment rise. smile

CLARK: Fine. He’s faster, wittier, and wears a better color combo anyway.

Barry: <sticks tongue out at Bruce>

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard