Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This story is designed to follow this portion of the school year.

Comments go here.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh I love the way this part of Fallout gets rolling:

Down a side corridor nestled in between a pair of classrooms was a door. On the door was a sign. The sign read, “Wildcat’s Lair - Authorized Personnel Only!”

Behind that door, in the old supply closet that had been converted into the school newspaper office, Hattie and Morgana were discussing their investigation.

Two reporters discussing an ongoing investigation. How cool is that!?

Ms. Spargo looked at the door, making sure that it in fact was closed. Once so assured, she said, “I don’t want this to get into the paper, at least not yet, so, off the record?”

Hattie and Morgana both nodded.

“Okay, well, as a matter of fact, I did think it was odd. It wasn’t until the fifth quiz that I noticed that particular phenomena. That was when I pulled out the original answer sheets and started comparing them. In each case, the same answers were missed by each of the five. Now, there is a possibility that they study together, but to miss the exact same questions, somehow I don’t think that explains it.”

Mrs. Spargo sounds like a cool teacher from the old school. She has an excellent relationship with her students, yet is sharp enough to know when a student is not doing right. If the girls had not approached her I suspect she would have spoken to the football players on her own. Having the answers so close between five people is a little hard to accept, even if they are studying together.

“I think I know someone that can help set up the IP Nanny-Cam.”

“Who would that be?”

“Another one of your students, James Olsen Junior. His father is very good with computers and JJ has learned a lot from him.”

Right device and the perfect person to set it up!

Once he was finished, he replaced the papers, as well as he could remember they had been placed, closed and re-locked the drawer. Shielding his flashlight once again, he retraced his steps to the storage room and out of the building.

Smile Jack! You are on Nanny-Cam! smile1

Last edited by Morgana; 10/23/16 06:49 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Oh I love the way how this part of Fallout gets rolling:

Down a side corridor nestled in between a pair of classrooms was a door. On the door was a sign. The sign read, “Wildcat’s Lair - Authorized Personnel Only!”

Behind that door, in the old supply closet that had been converted into the school newspaper office, Hattie and Morgana were discussing their investigation.

Two reporters discussing an ongoing investigation. How cool is that!?

It is this investigation that leads to the Fallout.

Ms. Spargo looked at the door, making sure that it in fact was closed. Once so assured, she said, “I don’t want this to get into the paper, at least not yet, so, off the record?”

Hattie and Morgana both nodded.

“Okay, well, as a matter of fact, I did think it was odd. It wasn’t until the fifth quiz that I noticed that particular phenomena. That was when I pulled out the original answer sheets and started comparing them. In each case, the same answers were missed by each of the five. Now, there is a possibility that they study together, but to miss the exact same questions, somehow I don’t think that explains it.”

Mrs. Spargo sounds like a cool teacher from the old school. She has an excellent relationship with her students, yet is sharp enough to know when a student is not doing right. If the girls had not approached her I suspect she would have spoken to the football players on her own. Having the answers so close between five people is a little hard to accept, even if they are studying together.

Yes, very smart and hip to what is going on around her.

“I think I know someone that can help set up the IP Nanny-Cam.”

“Who would that be?”

“Another one of your students, James Olsen Junior. His father is very good with computers and JJ has learned a lot from him.”

Right device and the perfect person to set it up!

Another member of Hattie’s posse.

Once he was finished, he replaced the papers, as well as he could remember they had been placed, closed and re-locked the drawer. Shielding his flashlight once again, he retraced his steps to the storage room and out of the building.

Smile Jack! You are on Nanny-Cam! smile1

The results are going to be upsetting to a number of people.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard