Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#272052 10/09/16 01:38 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, this idea came to me, literally, in a dream just before I woke up this morning.

Every time Clark wears the Superman suit, he turns into a klutz of epic proportions. Out of the suit, he's fine. Why? Did some Red K get onto the suit? Did someone magical hex it? Did Tempus meddle wit things? Is Mxy playing a prank? Did Dr. Klein accidently do something to the suit? Is it just one specific Superman uniform that turns Clark klutzy or is it all of them? What kind of shenanigans ensure?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol Or is Batman playing a prank on him? This sounds like a April 1st day story, if I ever heard one. clap Someone please write this!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
rotflol Or is Batman playing a prank on him? This sounds like a April 1st day story, if I ever heard one. clap Someone please write this!

Ooooooh! I LOVE that idea!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard