Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Very short chapter. The beginning of the end ...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh!!!! I really like where this is going notworthy clap notworthy !

For some reason I never even thought of Stephanie giving all of her info to Lois and Clark. Wow--to have Daae exposed from the inside out. Great idea grin.

I can totally see what her friends are saying though. Stephanie needs to watch her back. Things will change when Daae is officially living over seas, when Templar is in charge here. She has some very powerful information and no protection. She is so vulnerable!

Here's hoping Stephanie listens to her friends! thumbsup
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 10/10/16 03:31 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
LMA

I can totally see what her friends are saying though. Stephanie needs to watch her back. Things will change when Daae is officially living over seas, when Templar is in charge here. She has some very powerful information and no protection. She is so vulnerable!

Despite her protestations, Stephanie is very well aware of the delicate situation Templar's machinations have placed her. Emma and Tina are giving her the benefit of their experience. In the parts to come we shall see what this conversation with her friends yields.

Part Eighteen will be posted shortly.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
CYA...always good advice! Ever since she started gathering this evidence, Stephanie became involved, potentially as a conspirator after the fact. There are no upsides to the position she has put herself in, other than the fact that she now has a chance to try and bail quietly before it blows up in her face. She should take it!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Groobie

CYA...always good advice! Ever since she started gathering this evidence, Stephanie became involved, potentially as a conspirator after the fact. There are no upsides to the position she has put herself in, other than the fact that she now has a chance to try and bail quietly before it blows up in her face. She should take it!

That's what her friends are encouraging her to do! Right now Stephanie is just a face-in-the-crowd, but only quick action is going to spare her from being on the news. help

She is a smart woman and will do what needs to be done.

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard