Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#271933 09/30/16 05:15 AM
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
It feels great to be back on track! This is a short chapter, but some rather important events take place.

As always comments are very much appreciated! smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, yeah. I don't see Ralph--especially since Ken Janney from IT is in charge of the system--breaking into Lois and Clark's computers anytime soon grin. Great seeing Ken make another appearance clap clap clap.

And I've been meaning to comment...It really has been interesting that Mrs. Aronnax is taking matters into her own hands. I've been very intregued by how she is handling her suspicions. She's adding a whole other level into this really interesting story notworthy.

The plot thickens with Bonesteel and Templar hyper.

Great job!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
LMA

Wow, yeah. I don't see Ralph--especially since Ken Janney from IT is in charge of the system--breaking into Lois and Clark's computers anytime soon grin. Great seeing Ken make another appearance

It is great to have him back! That is very true, but even the very best systems can have flaws ...

And I've been meaning to comment...It really has been interesting that Mrs. Aronnax is taking matters into her own hands. I've been very intregued by how she is handling her suspicions. She's adding a whole other level into this really interesting story notworthy.

She does add another level to the story. Sometimes executives forget that Admins see and hear everything. The trick is not to let the boss know you know unless absolutely necessary. That comes from thirty years of experience!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
The new password criteria will be a minimum of 16 characters a mix of upper case and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.

Ughhh! Now that is complete overkill! Of course, when Lois is forced to come up with a new password, there could be some interesting results...Oh, sorry, that story is on the other side of the boards. Bwaaa haaa haaa!

Agreed about the classified staff. Way back when I was student teaching, my master teacher stressed to me that they were the people you really wanted to get on your good side. The secretaries, janitors, and campus supervisors run the school and see everything!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Groobie

Agreed about the classified staff. Way back when I was student teaching, my master teacher stressed to me that they were the people you really wanted to get on your good side. The secretaries, janitors, and campus supervisors run the school and see everything!

My mother gave me similar advice when I started working. Guess what? They were both right! Can you imagine how far Tempus would have gotten if he was kind and respectful to his staff? shock

Morgana

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A burst of glee escaped Templar’s lips, “Bonesteel thinks Daae wants the material. But I need that little story Lois Lane was working on about Daae’s media manipulation, if that fool Lombard succeeds I can pass that material onto Preston Carpenter and his reporter girl friend. Dear Linda already has so much experience with pilfering other reporters stories she’ll have a field day stealing from her old college chum! God, I love irony!”

Yes he does....What a twisted web indeed.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard