Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, so now we get into the new story.

Introducing a new character. Guess who.

The change in the number is because I decided to add an epilogue.

Comments go here.

Last edited by KenJ; 09/28/16 05:58 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
A 'new character' huh? Will this new character have a long running story line in this fic?

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
A 'new character' huh? Will this new character have a long running story line in this fic?

Mike

HHHHMMMMmmmmmmmmm Could be.

Actually, I have decided that the story wasn't finished so I am working on an epilogue. That has turned into a multi-chapter endeavor similar to the prologue.

In order to finish posting by the end of the year, I may have to double up toward the end.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL! New character indeed! smile1

As Ultra Woman was leaving, she could hear Bud’s father grumbling and muttering indistinctly. She couldn’t make out the words, but the tone was a threatening one.

Typical bully. splat

The spring semester of the school year had passed without any further problems from Bud Kyle. In point of fact, Bud was out of school for a while immediately after the Christmas / New Year’s holiday season. There had been some speculation that he had been transferred to another school, but after a month he returned. When he did, he was much subdued, but there was an air of repressed hostility that was unmistakable.

For all of that, Bud apparently had decided that he needed to clean up his act and he didn’t cause any trouble the rest of the year. He didn’t make the honor roll, but he did make passing grades for the rest of the year.

Now, what happened during those two months?

Jon and Lara were as close as any brother and sister could be and there wasn’t a situation where she wanted him to fail, but the she dearly wished that she could join him. She would be happy for him when he was able to loose the bonds of gravity and soar into the sky under his own power. It was something that she looked forward to with both joy and trepidation. Joy for her brother and trepidation about her response. She didn’t want to rain on his parade. It was just going to be hard.

Happy sibling rivalry! Those are simply the best kind!

In school, Sean and Celeste hung out with a select group of friends that shared some common academic interests, but neither of them had any interest in dating. As was common with the rest of the family, they were both involved in karate training. There were certain shows on TV that interested them above any others and they all dealt with hospitals. Lois could see their interest and was looking forward to both of them becoming doctors.

Lois smiled a self-satisfied smile in the knowledge that her family was on the way to be the leaders they were destined to be on the road to utopia.

Oh yeah, they are definitely taking after the Lane side of the family when it comes to professions!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
LOL! New character indeed! smile1

Well, it isn’t like you didn’t know about it.

As Ultra Woman was leaving, she could hear Bud’s father grumbling and muttering indistinctly. She couldn’t make out the words, but the tone was a threatening one.

Typical bully. splat

More will be coming out on this, later.

The spring semester of the school year had passed without any further problems from Bud Kyle. In point of fact, Bud was out of school for a while immediately after the Christmas / New Year’s holiday season. There had been some speculation that he had been transferred to another school, but after a month he returned. When he did, he was much subdued, but there was an air of repressed hostility that was unmistakable.

For all of that, Bud apparently had decided that he needed to clean up his act and he didn’t cause any trouble the rest of the year. He didn’t make the honor roll, but he did make passing grades for the rest of the year.

Now, what happened during those two months?

Court mandated family counselling. Dubious in its effectiveness.

Jon and Lara were as close as any brother and sister could be and there wasn’t a situation where she wanted him to fail, but the she dearly wished that she could join him. She would be happy for him when he was able to loose the bonds of gravity and soar into the sky under his own power. It was something that she looked forward to with both joy and trepidation. Joy for her brother and trepidation about her response. She didn’t want to rain on his parade. It was just going to be hard.

Happy sibling rivalry! Those are simply the best kind!

They are a well-adjusted family, even with all of the problems they have to deal with. Lois, initially, was concerned about how well she would handle being a mother, but she took to it like a duck to water.

In school, Sean and Celeste hung out with a select group of friends that shared some common academic interests, but neither of them had any interest in dating. As was common with the rest of the family, they were both involved in karate training. There were certain shows on TV that interested them above any others and they all dealt with hospitals. Lois could see their interest and was looking forward to both of them becoming doctors.

Lois smiled a self-satisfied smile in the knowledge that her family was on the way to be the leaders they were destined to be on the road to utopia.

Oh yeah, they are definitely taking after the Lane side of the family when it comes to professions!

All of the kids are getting off to a good start in life. Sam and Ellen are back together and the kids can see what being a doctor is all about.

We’re just getting started with this story. There is a lot you haven’t seen.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard