Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
FDK Goes Here

For those interested: the trailer for this one can be found here.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part One

Nice to see this story posted!

“Lucy, what happened?”

“Steven broke up with me,” Lucy explained in between her tears.

“Oh, Lucy, I'm so sorry.” she hugged her sister.

“I'm fine. It'll be fine, Lois, really. I just need to focus on school. It's not like I'm in danger of running into him at Metropolis University or anything like that.” it was clear that Lucy was plastering on a brave face, but Lois didn't push.

Now this is different! Lucy attended the White Orchid Ball with her boyfriend and he actually had the nerve to end their relationship on the same night? The man has no class. But what does that bode for Lucy? Especially since Jimmy is dating Allison? dizzy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Part 12 - nice timing there Clark, of all the times to tell Lois that has to be the worst...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Part One

Nice to see this story posted!

“Lucy, what happened?”

“Steven broke up with me,” Lucy explained in between her tears.

“Oh, Lucy, I'm so sorry.” she hugged her sister.

“I'm fine. It'll be fine, Lois, really. I just need to focus on school. It's not like I'm in danger of running into him at Metropolis University or anything like that.” it was clear that Lucy was plastering on a brave face, but Lois didn't push.

Now this is different! Lucy attended the White Orchid Ball with her boyfriend and he actually had the nerve to end their relationship on the same night? The man has no class. But what does that bode for Lucy? Especially since Jimmy is dating Allison? dizzy

Just let me know when you get caught up. You'll see it. Yes, I figured it would be good to have Lucy and Jimmy more involved in the "supporting cast" role. If Jimmy could go to the White Orchid ball then so could Lucy. :P smile1

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Marcus Rowland
Part 12 - nice timing there Clark, of all the times to tell Lois that has to be the worst...

Yeah I figured use Lois' skepticism against her. Poor Clark. shock

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 10

RL can be a monster. Interesting take on HiM. Both Roake and Harrington were killed? Of course, Lex had something to do with that!

Not happy about Lois calling Jimmy stupid, especially since he has been following her lead. The poor guy needs encouragement, not taunts.

It is going to be a long wet weekend around here so I'm settling down for some serious reading and writing.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Part 10

RL can be a monster. Interesting take on HiM. Both Roake and Harrington were killed? Of course, Lex had something to do with that!

Not happy about Lois calling Jimmy stupid, especially since he has been following her lead. The poor guy needs encouragement, not taunts.

It is going to be a long wet weekend around here so I'm settling down for some serious reading and writing.

Are you talking about when Lucy called Jimmy "dense as a rock sometimes"? As the story goes on you'll understand it isn't meant as an insult but just shows the closeness of their friendship. Having the ability to joke and insult one another and not have repercussions...

Glad you're enjoying the story... Just got back in town and not sure when the next batch will be coming. :P

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
I suggested a mashup challenge several weeks ago and then came across this story. Wow. Thanks for a great story! Reading the sequel now.

My post on the Mashup Challenge:

I have to say that I stand amazed, witness to Master-Level mash-uppery. Not a mashup of just two stories. All of season 1 and more twisted, mangled, warped, shredded, and then somehow molded carefully back into the original story. Beautiful.

Shallowford

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard