Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
So, I've had a lot going on for the last few years and had to take a break from the mbs, but I'm back. I have a lot of new stories and a few new videos lined up.

First and foremost, I'd like to introduce you to my second son, Jeremiah Wyatt Wilson who LOVES Superman as much as his mommy and sister.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Daddy was a little sore about him choosing Superman over Spiderman for his first birthday theme. (We offered two action figures and he threw spiderman and hugged superman). Anyway, I'm trying to plan out his first birthday and it is apparently impossible to find party stuff for JUST SUPERMAN. There is the Justice Leauge, but I don't wanna do Justice Leauge. I want to do Superman. mad What gives? Did the stores start profiling Superman for some reason? rotflol I found some stuff on Amazon, but not a lot. huh

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Congrats and welcome back! Your son rocks the Super suit!

My son preferred Spider-man to Superman at first, but then switched to preferring villains as he got older, because "Mom, they're cooler". mecry He did receive a Superman costume for his 5th birthday, and him wearing that is one of my favorite photos. His preferring other heroes / villains did not stop him drawing and coloring me pictures of Superman, because he knows that I like him. (Kids that age don't understand when I correct him and say, "No, I'm a Clark Kent fan, not a Superman fan.")

it is apparently impossible to find party stuff for JUST SUPERMAN. There is the Justice Leauge, but I don't wanna do Justice Leauge. I want to do Superman. mad What gives? Did the stores start profiling Superman for some reason? rotflol I found some stuff on Amazon, but not a lot. huh
I completely agree. You can also get a bunch of Batman stuff (probably because he's more of a loner?). Good luck with your search!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks so much! rotflol Yes, there is something about Superman that Wyatt absolutely loves. I'm so happy he's on team Superman. I found some man of steel stuff and I'm making the cupcakes with blue velvet cake and yellow frosting and then I have superman rings to put on top. Fingers crossed for a great bday. I'll post a pic next weekend. laugh

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Congrats and welcome back! Glad your little guy is on Team Superman.

My girls just turned 3 and one loves Batman (because Daddy does) and one loves Superman (because Mommy does). You are right though - lots of JLA stuff and lots of Batman stuff, but not a lot of just Superman stuff for parties. (Maybe in the future mine might ask for a JLA party - this year was Disney Princesses).

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
My daughter is 10 and is just now getting out of the princess stage. You never know.

Thanks everyone! We took some photos today for his birthday. He looks so adorable rocking his cape.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

His birthday is on 9/11 but we're trying to get the pics done. smile

Hope everyone has been doing okay. Have a great Labor Day weekend.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He's simply adorable!!!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
How cute!

Joan

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awww! These are great! What a cutie smile

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Aww, thanks everyone. He loves his Superman. I can't believe he's already almost 1. (5 more days)

I'm working on getting all my videos redone in the updated software. So that'll be my first project. So, if some of the old links to the videos don't work that's why. Once those are done I'll be working on getting some fanfics posted. If anyone is interested in beta reading let me know. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard