Pulitzer
Story is Here!

FDK goes here. smile

Had a lot of distractions this month, sorry. =/

~•~
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
What a nice surprise seeing this post a bit ago smile.

Great continuation of this chapter. I really enjoyed how you kept this scene sorta similar to the series, but then had Michel interupt everything smile. Perfect!

I loved how Clark was surprised that Michel hadn't even said goodbye, and yet, without Clark's knowledge, he's been at the Planet working to solve the problem grin.

Oh--and Michel's reaction to Lois hugging him was lol.

Great job!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! More! Oh, darn. Just the other half of 12. frown Beggars can't be choosers, I supposed. grovel More please!

I love that Clark didn't realize that Michel had gone to work with Lois, but what's he been up to that DAYS have passed since he was at the Daily Planet / seen Michel? Hiding away in his apartment?

What is Lois going to think that kiss was about? Clearly excited by Michel's news, is she even going to remember it? Let's hope so! Will Clark become jealous of Lois hugging Michel and ignoring his kiss?

What has Michel found? Is it different from what Luthor's been doing? Did Luthor's nuclear reactor cause an even bigger environmental problem than we knew about from canon?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

He sighed, methodically cleaning out his desk and putting his belongings into a large box.
Huh, you know, I never saw that coming after you first disarmed the twist jawdrop

When it was over, he looked into her eyes, opened his mouth to say goodbye...

...and was cut off by a very loud, very colorful French expletive from the computer room.
shock

"I knew it!" she shouted, squeezing him tightly and Good Lord why did this crazy American woman keep doing that?!
Because he looks like Clark and Superman and she liked to get up and close and personal with Clark and Superman.

Michel cleared his throat and took a step back from her. "Well, that is the bad news," he said, once again turning to Clark. "How familiar are you with the element Polonium?"
So, Lex is distributing minute amounts of Polonium into Metropolis’s water supply? That can’t be safe.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Just so y'all know, I am still working on the next chapter. Sorry for the delays. I've had a bit less time to write, recently, but I'll try to get the next part ready ASAP. Thank you for your patience, and I hope the finished product is worth the wait.

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard