Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#271332 08/14/16 07:30 PM
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Aha! Now we come to the villians of the story. Guess what? Lex Luthor is not one of them. Well, maybe just a little! evil Three are very familiar to us and then there is the fourth. Someone new to challenge our favorite reporting duo. Especially Lois! Don't worry, Lois and Clark will be getting together very soon. sloppy

As always, comments are precious gems for writers! dance

Last edited by Morgana; 08/14/16 07:33 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Excellent! It'll be interesting to see how things develop.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Kerth
Kerth
It takes quite an imagination to develop brand new characters, and Daae sure is a menacing one. So many schemes swirling in the background with your cast of villains. 32 parts?! I can't begin to imagine how long it took you to write this story. Impressive!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Marcus

Excellent! It'll be interesting to see how things develop.

So glad you like the story thus far! I hope the twists and turns of this Alternative Universe continues to draw you in. smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Groobie

Thank you! It took about four years to write this story in between writing my other stories. Daae was a fun character to write!

Morgana

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
What an interesting story!

I am pretty wrapped up into Alt. Clark, Alt. Lois, and everything going on in their 'world', but now you added a another really interesting layer to this story notworthy.

I'm also enjoying a story where someone (besides Lois and Clark) are really after Lex. Trying to take him down. It has a nice, fresh feel.

Again, the details you add are spectacular clap. The scenes come alive as you read them.

So excited for more...

Awesome!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
LMA

I'm also enjoying a story where someone (besides Lois and Clark) are really after Lex. Trying to take him down. It has a nice, fresh feel.

Daae is not a nice person. He may not be as rich as Lex, but that does not stop him from going after something he wants. In future chapters we shall see that perfidy is going to be painful for Clark.

Morgana

Top Banana
Top Banana
And the plot thickens. Ariana has a thing for Daae (or does she? Is she flirting with him because she cares for him, or because of what she can get out of him?)

Meanwhile, Daae is slimy enough to upset Preston Carpenter and Linda King, who are in contact with Claude, who ... has his own agenda?

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
AnnieB

And the plot thickens. Ariana has a thing for Daae (or does she? Is she flirting with him because she cares for him, or because of what she can get out of him?)

Meanwhile, Daae is slimy enough to upset Preston Carpenter and Linda King, who are in contact with Claude, who ... has his own agenda?

Wow! Daae does hold sway over Preston and Linda and with good reason, which we shall find out in time.

Claude is less than a guppy in this tale of sharks! shock

Morgana

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Yes, Duncan, as a matter of fact it was. Now we can proceed with the next part of my plan. I trust all is arranged and Mr. Preston Carpenter will meet me at his office tomorrow?”

I don't know why but everytime I see the name Duncan I think of that chimp in "Ducnan Checks in" movie. Made me laugh.

She took a sip of her wine, savoring the delicate notes of flavor as it swirled around her tongue. She took a shallow breath and said, “I…I wanted to say my marriage to Lex was a mistake.”

Poor Lex can't keep any woman happy devilsplat

“Building Mr. Templar into my Trojan horse shall require time. Do you have the patience to wait?”

Templar? Is this who I think it is?

“Every time that man smiles at me I want to take a bath from the inside out! Press, he scares me.”

Haha. Nice idiom smile

Overall great part. You set the scene well and let us see the side of our antagonists well. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard