Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
It's been a while!

But I'm here, I'm still writing (slowly), and I'm even making headway on WIPs on my hard drive.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And then he goes and wipes it all away. Gee, thanks, Herb!

One of my favorites. Yes, everything seems to be spinning out of control. Yet, Clark would see that one shiny star through the haze.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
NostalgiaKick so glad to see you back with this series!

As strange as this encounter is, meeting H. G. Wells gives me hope.

When H.G. Wells showed up the series took a turn for the absolute better. We as the audience knew that somewhere along the line, Lois and Clark were going to get together and have children. With each visit from Wells that plan had been confirmed, even after Dr. Klein said that conception between a Kryptonian and a Terran was out of the question.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
VirginiaR- yes, trust Clark to grab at that one positive. Though he has his moments, he is basically an eternal optimist. And I think someone who sees the worst of humanity the way he does would have to be.

Morgana- yup, before this episode it felt like Lois and Clark were doomed, romantically. H.G. Wells gave us all hope smile and thank you for the welcome back.

Wish I could say I was back properly, but RL has other plans. I'm still writing, but I'm rusty and I have very little time- my eldest daughter has been recently diagnosed with some special needs and right now she has to take priority.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've really missed this series. Wonderful smile!

I love this episode, and I really enjoy where you took us within it. I can totally see Clark's confidence in a relationship with Lois being pretty low at this point in the series. They had a wonderful date (barring the door slamming wink ), but then everything with Mayson's death...and then, lucky Clark, 'Just call me Dan' Scardino shows up. Things were slowly, steadily heading the right direction between them, and then pretty much came to a halt (that's how I felt anyway crazy ).

TF changed so much--it gave Clark the hope he very much was looking for for their relationship. Wells cements that they have a future together, gives Clark the answer to if he can have kids, and also even shows us (and Clark) what it could be like with Lois knowing.

I remember being giddy the first time I watched TF hyper thumbsup dance.

Really enjoyed this!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard