Print Thread
#271175 08/03/16 07:09 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
peep Comments are love.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Man I hope they do meet Bruce soon. cool

It's nice to see more of the hang-ups from their gender swapping. Lombard - is that Steve Lombard from the Silver Age comics? Can't wait to see what happens when Lane's interviewee finds out s/he didn't exist!

~•~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yep - that's Steve the sleaze. dance

I suspect Clark may have met Bruce at some time. cool

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Sorry it's late but I was attacked by RL
[Linked Image] I so know that feeli— /turns around/ Down. No. Bad RL. Bad!

Supergirl said.

Faulkner clipped guest badges to their suits
rotflol
FAULKNER: What? It’s protocol and with the head of security right there…

Bains was not able to devise a way to deliver his poison to a mass target and that's what DOD wanted – a potent, non-biological, non-chemical, non-nuclear, weapon of mass destruction specific to humans."
Ah, yes, to get around ABC conventions. Smart. Although, isn’t a weapon that uses radiation to poison humans still considered either nuclear or chemical?

"We don't know," Klein said. "We only know how deadly it is to humans because Cole accidentally exposed one of Bains' lab assistants to a microscopic particle of it and she was dead within minutes."
So, Polonium on steroids. What’s Polonium considered? A or C?

Alexa was wearing lab coat over her street clothes. Her hair was in a severe bun and she was wearing thick glasses.
Ah, yes. The old, dress-the-hot-blonde-as-a-stuffy-librarian trick. Isn’t that quite common in movie productions both in Hollywood and further away from the big studios?

Klein waved him in as he hung up the phone. "Superman. Take it from me, don't ever become an administrator. My life is a living hell."
Why Superman declined the offer of becoming First Lord. Or Supreme Ruler of Earth, for that matter.

"That 'terrorist group' was really Jefferson Cole out for revenge against Klein. And not everything is exactly as it seems, Chief."
Yes, but causing mass panic in a big city can still result in all sorts of mayhem, such as people gridlocking the bridges and other exits, using guns to force their way through, pillage abandoned shops, commit suicides or murders, rob banks, and what not.

At least Luthor didn't have employees collecting donations to hire a hitman."
That’s because they knew he’d find out about said hitman and make a better offer to remove said employees.

Carol's eyes widened. "Are you kidding? If the richest man on the Eastern Seaboard were calling me, I'd be checking my phone, too."
But didn’t Lane inherit all of Lex’s money?

"But.... I suspect we're sending out some weird signals. You're talking sports to Bob and I'm talking Arts and Entertainment to Carol. They're probably figuring we're both gay or something."
rotflol Or they’re swingers and trying to hook up with the other couple evil

"In a very real sense we are," Alexa said. "I still notice women's legs and stuff like I did as a guy.
clap Also, he says to his superpowered husband-wife. laugh

And except for you, I don't find guys sexually appealing.
So Lane doesn’t have to worry about Alexa hooking up with the milkman while Lane’s at the office?

It would have been a non-event except that it gave a good opportunity for a public safety article on the dangers of leaving deep-fat fryers and hot stove tops unattended.
Plus, Thanksgiving is coming up and deepfried turkey isn’t actually the safest of things to make.

"Honey," Lane called out. "Bob and Carol have invited us over tonight for coffee and dessert and fabric swatches."

"I thought we were in cautious Stage One..." Alexa said.

"Carol promised homemade chocolate éclairs."
rotflol

I suspect Clark may have met Bruce at some time.
So, when Bruce next meets Alexa evil

/puts out chocolate éclairs for muse/
Coulson says that you can’t stay in Tahiti forever. There’s FoLCs here, too hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard