Print Thread
#271116 07/28/16 02:37 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Story

A new chapter at last!

Comments?

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Kerth
Kerth
I knew it!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! This story is so great, and it's getting even better. Where have they hidden her to keep her safe? Victors Village? District 13? Does Snow know she's alive? How are they going to sneak Clark away so he can see her? I hope you're writing the next part right now...don't make me wait for answers!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
I have been checking the board daily hoping for the next chapter as we were so close to finally learning what happened to Lois. So of course I was late to work when I saw it was posted. The story didn't disappoint with typical great characterization of Clark! As well as Lucy and others. Now I have to wait some more but it is always worth it. Thanks for such great work.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
I knew it!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! This story is so great, and it's getting even better. Where have they hidden her to keep her safe? Victors Village? District 13? Does Snow know she's alive? How are they going to sneak Clark away so he can see her? I hope you're writing the next part right now...don't make me wait for answers!
Glad you're enjoying the story. As to where Lois is, and whether Snow knows, and whether Clark can find a way to see Lois ... keep reading! I'm working on the next chapter.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."

AndyG #271136 07/31/16 09:59 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by AndyG
I have been checking the board daily hoping for the next chapter as we were so close to finally learning what happened to Lois. So of course I was late to work when I saw it was posted. The story didn't disappoint with typical great characterization of Clark! As well as Lucy and others. Now I have to wait some more but it is always worth it. Thanks for such great work.
You're welcome. I'm working on the next chapter, where we shall learn how Lois survived and where she is.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aha!

She's alive! I knew it! dance

Now onto the more important questions. Why the switch? How come only Sam Lane knows the truth? Why are the local victors helping? Does that snake Snow know? frown If so, why didn't he use that knowledge to taunt Clark?

But the biggest question of all; how long until the next part?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Morgana
Aha!

She's alive! I knew it! dance
Yes, she's alive. The question, of course, is how?

Now onto the more important questions. Why the switch?
She couldn't go back to District 3.

How come only Sam Lane knows the truth?
He's the one who looked in the casket. It's a very dangerous secret to know.

Why are the local victors helping?
They also know Lois is alive, and Clark is now one of them (a victor).

Does that snake Snow know? frown If so, why didn't he use that knowledge to taunt Clark?
Hmm ... does Snow know? If he does, what has he done with the knowledge?

But the biggest question of all; how long until the next part?
I will have it done soon, I hope. I'm working on the next chapter.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard