Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#271075 07/25/16 09:58 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
And thus ends the entirety of People vs Lois Lane / Dead Lois Walking / Meet John Doe / Lois & Clarks. dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*Claps*

That unraveling of PvLL/DLW was just *delicious*! Incidentally, it always bothered me how Superman said "Hallucination" on the show when he clearly meant "Hologram". Thanks for justifying it; now I can watch the episode without wincing! smile

I admit to being a little disappointed that we didn't get to see Tempus's reaction to Lane and Alexa, but you've got me very intrigued with this newcomer. Who is he?! What is he?! Please explain!!!

~•~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Let's just say it always bothered me that with all of time and a multi-verse to select agents from, Andrus the incompetent was selected for such an important job and it was a single person team.

And I'm sure you remember tall, dark, and menacing. There's at least one Perry in the multi-verse that does. jawdrop

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
...No Way! jawdrop

Are you talking about that fic with the government "weapon"? OMG!

Personality-wise, I can see it, but I'd've thought he'd smell Kryptonian. confused Then again, he was a lot less human than even the NKers...

~•~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'll try to fix the 'smell' issue in the final edit.

In Babylon 5 there was an episode where it was revealed that the Vorlons had captured/acquired a truly evil human in the 1800's and brought him out for special (especially reprehensible) assignments.

I doubt the Time-cops will actually be nicer/kinder than Vorlons when it comes to defending the timeline - no matter what Wells and Andrus say. evil

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1

"However, five weeks ago, he dropped off the map. Left the place he was staying in the middle of the night, stopped going to work, hasn't contacted his parole officer."
I can’t imagine disappearing one week into your parole is within the bounds of said parole. He might actually have violated the terms there. Someone should possibly be looking for him.

You're the one who's always saying that a journalist's weapon of choice must always be his words.
Yes, but in a world filled with magic, can’t words kill, too?

"As a matter of fact, yes… the D.A.'s team left our location about the time someone called and tried to tell me my team's services were no longer needed. But the order wasn't through normal channels and was a fake. May I ask what's going on?"
This certainly sounds fishy…

Logan held out her hand and Loq-El handed her the phone. "This is A.D.A Logan, may I speak with Mister Lonnigan? …Lonnigan, you have about five seconds to explain to me why you are again arresting someone for an incident the MPD hasn't even started investigating and has not yet established was a crime."
Maybe they should consider an internal investigation?

"This isn't for publication until we give the go ahead, but A.D.A Logan was sent a gun that fired by itself. It's pure luck she's alive."
spider

"Have we got anything?" Lane asked.

"Well, President Garner's in town for his last minute pre-election round of stump speeches and mini-mall openings," Alexa said. "Not that he really needs to come to Metropolis. The Planet's already endorsed him. And his approval ratings are... I mean he's a nice guy and all but he was replaced with a clone with the IQ of a zucchini and nobody noticed. So I'm not getting why he's so ahead in the polls."
Umm…wasn’t that dialogue just a part or two ago? Is Tempus already in town?

But on closer inspection it wasn't Kal-El at all. This man seemed older, more world-weary and there was something cold in his eyes as he regarded her. He was dressed in black and the clothes had a military feel to them. His one piece of jewelry appeared to be a silver toque around his neck.
dizzy What’s going on?

Supergirl looked past the walls of the stairwell enclosure. Tempus was lying on the roof and his head was at an unnatural angle.
You don’t like Tempus, do you?

"She's Kryptonian…" Andrus began.

Supergirl reached out with her mind to the man in black. [Who are you?]

He turned almost too fast for her Kryptonian senses to register. [NO!]

There was a searing pain in her mind then everything went black.
Oh boy.

And then… I think if Ching hadn't shown me how to protect myself, he would have killed me."
Oh…boy.

In Babylon 5 there was an episode where it was revealed that the Vorlons had captured/acquired a truly evil human in the 1800's and brought him out for special (especially reprehensible) assignments.
Sebastian sure was a fun guy to hang out with. So long as you didn't work in the 'entertainment' industry of that time, that is.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard