Next Thread
Print Thread
#270824 07/04/16 10:48 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Part 24
party Comments are love.

Last edited by Dandello; 07/04/16 10:49 AM.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1
"Do you think we were there too?" Lane asked. "In the Twenties, when Stein had her salon? Part of the Lost Generation…"
Hey, they could have been Bonnie and Clyde!

In fact all the businesses held by LLHolding appeared to be completely legitimate. None of the managers or other employees showed any nervousness at their unannounced arrival and myriad questions.
No isn’t that suspicious? None of the lower-tier mangers is nervous about the visit from corporate, announced or unannounced.

Alexa, on the other hand, was taller and heavier than UltraWoman had been. UltraWoman's uniform wouldn't work at all.
Well, it would have been…tighter. And shorter. Might still have been manageable.

Alexa's new uniform was the same blue and red as Superman's uniform, but with a red skirt instead of briefs and tights.
Lookie there!
[Linked Image]

"Every guy out there is going to be trying to look up my skirt," Alexa complained.

Martha grinned at her. "But they still won't be looking at your face."
rotflol

They could only hope that people wouldn't think it odd that they both started wearing glasses the same week that two new super heroes showed up.
They could explain it by citing eye damage from an unprepared trip to the Swiss glaciers.

"Superman?" Alexa called, 'arriving' on the scene. "Alexa Alexander, Daily Planet. Wait… you're not…"
clap

The elevator dinged and the doors opened onto the newsroom floor. They pretended nothing had happened as Perry came towards them, grinning widely.
Well, they *do* both have superspeed now.

"Alexa, Lane! How was Paris?" Jimmy asked as he hurried closer. He had a copy of the Planet in his hand.
One would guess ‘soft’? peep

"How could a Met.U. grad student in history get exposed to enough radiation to do this?" Alexa wondered aloud.
I wonder if maybe he was working on a paper on mummies and examined one of the sarcophagus?

although I have to admit I'm appalled at some of Missus Kent's selections for you two. Man does not live on Twinkies and Ho-Hoes alone. Or double chocolate ripple ice cream."
rotflol

Also, inside each of the walk-in closets is a hidden space. Big enough to hide some furs or whatever.
Whatever. Uh-huh.

"Copies of your signed off permits are in a notebook in the office, along with all the instruction manuals and warranties," Bob said with a grin as he headed for the entrance door. "Good night, have fun."
clap You certainly gave this a set of wellrounded expansions! clap And the loft quite reminds me of Liver Queen’s from Arrow smile

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard