Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#270774 06/28/16 07:45 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I forgot to post anything about the change that has been taking up a lot of my time over the last few months.

Due to some complicated changes in European and British tax laws it's became impractical to continue to sell my Forgotten Futures tabletop RPG, and the CD-ROM library of Victorian / Edwardian articles, books, and images, as shareware. Instead I'm now giving it away!

At the moment this simply means that I've put a 480MB zip file of the CD-ROM on my web site, which anyone can download free of charge. Eventually I aim to have everything on line properly and start adding new material again. None of it is very relevant to Lois and Clark, but the articles and illustrations are weird glimpses into a bygone era, and many of them aren't on line anywhere else. I hope that you'll find some of it interesting.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
That is very nice of you. I am not into RPG but i am very much interested in Victorian/Edwardian history.
What is the url of your website?
Thanks

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Sorry, I've been a bit busy the last couple of days. Forgottenfutures.com is right (or forgottenfutures.co.uk )

Marcus L. Rowland
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
On a related matter - a Flatland role playing game I wrote a few years ago is currently on offer in this collection of independently-produced RPGs:

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/IndieTrove4

It'll be on sale for the next ten days.

I'm mentioning it because all of my proceeds from the game (including my share of the takings from this collection) go to Doctors Without Borders, and the collection as a whole will benefit the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

Marcus L. Rowland
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Forgot to say that the collection did reasonably well - I rounded my share up by a few pounds to give £400 to Doctors Without Borders, they also get £100 from the government since I've paid tax on the money.

Marcus L. Rowland

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard