Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#270768 06/27/16 09:42 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana

Last edited by Dandello; 06/27/16 09:47 AM.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I don't think they're done with Tempus though. Wells was BADLY duped.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful!

Framework4
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1
Carmel Hardy, the bride, bore little resemblance to Lois Lane except for hair and eye color. Carmel was short, very curvaceous, and very pregnant.
To be fair, Lois could also have been pregnant by that time.

They were both just out of college
This starts to sound like it really is a shotgun wedding.
MYRTLE: I got the shotgun!

Lane just chuckled. It had been a battle to keep Alexa from just putting her wallet and keys into the pockets of her ivory wool suit skirt.
laugh I really am wondering if this story will end with them using the selig stone.

But Alexa kept setting down her purse and 'losing' it. Finally Lane simply hung it on his arm.
laugh
ALEXA: Victory!
Also, Alexa could simply choose to dress as commando Barbie, could she not?

Henderson's voice whispered in Alexa's ear. "She said she was wired with explosives and it was on a dead-man's switch. Give us the word and we can take them out."
Erm…isn’t that kind of tricky with an armed deadman switch?

The 'death' ring had been turned over to them and was being sent to the FBI for study.
I guess it could make a nice item in the CIA’s toolbox huh

"Lura Jen-Lo, born from the House of Us into the House of Lo, known to this world in this time as Alexa Analouisa Parker, formerly known as Clark Jerome Kent and many other names; Loq-El, born from the family Furza into the House of El, known to this world in this time as Martin Joseph Lane Alexander, formerly known as Lois Joanne Lane and many other names. I now pronounce you married."
Awwwwww

"Hello, Wife. I still can't believe it… after everything, we're really actually married. It feels like a dream... It's not, right? I mean, I know that's silly, but on the other hand, given our history together..."

Alexa kissed him. "That feel like a dream?"
clap
[Linked Image]

-o-o-o-

"Oh, wow," Lane said.

"I know," Alexa agreed.
Oh my! You jumped Soul Mates! jawdrop

There was a knock on the door which became more insistent as they tried to ignore it.
Or not. peep

"Look, I don't know who you are but…" Alexa said, throwing open the door. Standing in the hall was an older man wearing a very old fashioned suit.
wave I guess time travelers *can* be late.

"Lois Lane and Clark Kent were murdered by Lex Luthor six months ago," Alexa said.

"But that's…" Wells thumped the device in his hand.
laugh
WELLS: Stupid Time’s Up. I’ll never by a gadget there again no matter the deals they offer.

"These were empty vessels at the time. Empty full grown vessels," Alexa explained. "They don't have induced rapid growth in the future, or cloning technology?"
WELLS: No, they never quite figured out how to keep the clones from becoming mentally unstable and kill their masters.

"Won't future history tell you what happened?" Lane asked.

Wells pointed to the paper with a rueful smile. "Obviously not."
laugh

What an unexpected untwist clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard