Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#270759 06/26/16 03:34 PM
CLeuch Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
This part was still all old stuff, with a little editing. Part 3 is turning out a little longer than I had anticipated - the part after the revelation can slog along sometimes, but hopefully it's all entertaining. This part, though, was what made continuing the story worthwhile. Hope you enjoyed.

-Cindy

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Poor Clark! I can understand how he could feel exposed and used after what happened. And have no memory of what he confessed. What a horrible feeling! As he said, though, at least she admitted to him what she had done. Strange, I thought he'd recall that he created the atmosphere between them where deception was allowed by being two people in her life.

I swear that genie has the timing of a Jimmy Olsen. LOL. Genie-Interruptus! Did he really need to pop up just as Lois and Clark were talking?! I'd want to bolt too, if that genie suddenly appeared, afraid another wish would be spoken.

Oh, it's so like Lois to think she'd be safe talking/eavesdropping on Ronny Fingers just because Clark/Superman had her back. What if he doesn't?

Will her third wish be to remove this ability? Or just with Clark? wink (So, she can still read other people's minds at her leisure.) I wonder what results this ability would have against someone like Luthor?

Where does Lois and Clark's relationship go from here? And will Clark/Superman be there in time to save Lois from her own risky ideas? Or will she have to use up her 3rd wish to save her own butt? /bites fingernails in anticipation of next week's part/

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
I hope that the final wish doesn't turn out to be a monkey's paw style trap, or a reset with nobody remembering anything. I think Lois is smart enough to avoid both.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great second part!

I'm glad Lois told Clark--that she was honest in the end about the situation at hand. And I'm very curious as to what is going to happen. She has one last wish--and she's going into a risky situation. She might need the wish to come out ok. But...I can really see Lois wanting to change her ability to, as the very least, read Clark's mind.

So excited for more!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard