#270672 06/20/16 10:08 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Part 22
Comments are love. peep

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Here we go again!
A reminder:
Lane == Lois in a blond Malibu Ken body.
Alexa == Clark in a blonde Malibu Barbie body.
laugh

"You know what's really annoying?" Lane asked as they waited in line to order coffee from the small coffee vendor just inside the lobby of the Daily Planet.
That no Lane has to watch as men ogle Alexa?

"What?" Alexa prompted.

"We have a signed marriage license,
Oh. Ohhh. They haven’t yet, have they? /wink wink nudge nudge/ [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

"So, big wedding, little wedding, secular, religious…?"
So long as it’s not red. Or held on that bridge that crosses the river Thames.

"A lot of chocolate, a little caffeine, no fat," Lane ordered. It was hard to break old eating and drinking habits.

"Same again, but double the caffeine and triple the fat," Alexa said.
rotflol Although Alexa does realize what three times nothing is, right?
ALEXA: razz /puts coffee down again/ I do now.

"You're a little nervous, my boy. Don't worry. It's fine to be nervous; just fine," the man said with a smile.
So, Mike?

"I'm Mike," the man answered as if it were obvious.
See?

Alexa didn't know if a marked stone had been found with his body.
One does have to wonder which body he took.

"Excellent," Bob said a little too cheerfully. "And then your lawyer can explain to you the consequences of violating the restraining order against you for being within 500 feet of either Mister or Missus Alexander."
clap

"And what do you think I did?" Lane asked innocently. Bob just shook his head and started back to the waiting Suburban. Lane and Alexa hurried to catch up with him.
Slipped a bug in there?

Alexa hefted the back into the truck.
[Linked Image]

Alexa shrugged. "I'm not sure… Something weird happened…" She glanced back at the gardener but there was no one there. Even the truck was gone, vanished as if by magic.
Uh-huh…

"And Nunk's notebook doesn't have anything on that, either."
Ah, Leo Nunk lost his notebook back when he ambushed the wonder twins.

Then you turn Nunk in, and get a restraining order against him. His career in this town was over unless he got dirt on you two."
He should have just moved to L.A. There he could have harassed the beach volleyball crowd.

DA Clemmons
You going to be doing the frame job, too? Wonder what twist you will try.

"Lura Jen-Lo, alias Alexa Parker Alexander, formerly known as Clark Jerome Kent," Lane said solemnly. "Will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

"Loq-El, alias Lane Alexander, formerly known as Lois Joanne Lane, yes. I will marry you."
Aww…although, I just realized, didn’t they send the original consciousnesses of those two Kryptonian infants into the next realm by taking over their bodies?

Looking forward to getting to #23 smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I figure the two force grown bodies didn't yet have developed consciousnesses to be overwritten.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard