Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Story is Here!

FDK goes here! laugh

Happy Fathers' Day, FoLCs! As promised, here's the rest of part 10. I hope y'all like it.

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Once more the brothers don't see eye-to-eye.

I'm a little bit surprised by Clark's reaction to this line:
"Will millions suffer so you can avert one tragedy?"
But then, Clark wouldn't be willing to sacrifice one for the sake of anyone else... even if it is the many.

Did Michel fly by plane because of what's happening in Metropolis or because he really doesn't like flying without a plane?

Sounds like Suzanne is softening towards him and that Clark recognizes this more than Michel.

How will these two rectify their differences of opinion? They may think differently but they're both still stubborn mules.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Even though they are in disagreement, you can really tell how similar their personalities are. Both rather stubborn, both wanting so much to do the right thing (in their opinion).

It's been really interesting watching their relationship grow. And I'm so curious how this will all work out!

Great job smile
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!
Clark felt the corner of his mouth twitch: that trait of tangential rambling seemed a little familiar.
Maybe Kryptonians do have a gravimetric pull on tangential ramblers.

Clark found himself bristling at Michel's use of the past tense. "Do you really think I should just stop?!"

Michel looked taken aback. "Well, yes!" he said. "You just said that the court ordered you to."
He certainly jumps at the any reason to stop being a super hero, huh?

"Yes!" Michel threw his hands up in the air. "Will you listen to yourself? You are talking about flouting the law! You would become a criminal!"
Oh boy. I guess he’d not survive being partnered with Lois. He’d have a heart attack before noon.

Seconds ticked by. "You, uh, came all this way," Clark said at last. "Won't you at least have some tea?"
jump

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Just a reminder that part 11 is in the works. Sorry it's been taking so long!

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard