Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, does anyone know if there's more to this comic series than V3? I just finished reading V2 and am curious to see what happens after Superman battles the Luthors in V3.

[Linked Image] V2.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
According to Straczynski this was meant to be a trilogy but he MAY come back with another set in that universe.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Dandello
According to Straczynski this was meant to be a trilogy but he MAY come back with another set in that universe.
That would be entertaining. Sometimes these one-off universes are more interesting than the full-run ones (ahem - 52s anyone).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Sometimes these one-off universes are more interesting than the full-run ones (ahem - 52s anyone).
Agreed. I must admit, though, I am impressed with the start of the Rebirth era. I am actually looking forward to each new issue of Superman and Action Comics; since I started getting into comics shortly before the New 52 era (when things had already started to head south for Clark and company), this is the first time I can say that. It's a good feeling. smile

Is anyone else reading the Rebirth era comics?

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer

Micheal J. Straczynski? The creator of Babylon 5?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
One and the same, Morgana. smile

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard