Next Thread
Print Thread
#270592 06/13/16 04:50 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Again great fun.

Framework4
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I realized the end of this section might be confusing and some author notes/backstory might be in order.

My muse started telling me that there was no way the Mamba could have created Kryptonian clones and not have them die a horrible death.

The solution: Jor-El was a sneaky fellow and sent more than just Kal-El to Earth for safekeeping. Only the other two babies were shipped in stasis canisters. The canisters were 'acquired' by persons unknown and kept in storage. They finally came into Mamba's posession. When Luthor demanded that 2 A-type clones be made, Mamba, knowing he couldn't do it the way he claimed, forced the two Kyptonian babies into maturity using the technology he'd developed for clones.

Jor-El's sneakiness extended to his 'nephew' Ching. Once Kal-El's fate was determined, Ching's legitimacy as an heir of the House of El was confirmed and the possible existence of the other two babies was revealed. devilsplat

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image]
The other man was simply 'Alec'.
Sounds like a another Luthor…

"Several days ago my people detected a ship near the orbit of Mars," Alec said finally
[Linked Image] ?

He was a leathery old man with a touch of an Australian accent.
Oh, one of the Aussie Luthors?

"Being crazy doesn't preclude occasionally being right," Alec said. "So, assuming this would-be invader is in that second ship, how long before he and his people acquire Superman's abilities?"

"A day or less," Alexa answered.
So, best nuke them before that, then?

[They'll want an easy target first,] another voice said in Alexa's mind. [Most likely the village where Kal-El's ship landed. Nor is a madman. He blames Earth for nurturing Jor-El's heir. He will seek to avenge himself against Kal-El's foster family.]
I’m not sure but this Nor fellow does not seem 100% stable to me…

For Alexa and Lane, sunrise was missing its usual tingle against their skin. They weren't 'recharging' and soon their extra abilities would be gone. Exactly how soon, they didn't know.
I’m guessing Nor will be having words with his shield operator once he learns that he could have had the power of flight. Without producing copious amounts of hot air, that is.

"And Americans bow to no man."
What about a superpowered woman, then?

Ran and Drull pulled out their daggers and started toward Chief Parker.
[Linked Image] Aliens…Always bringing a knife to a gunfight…

"You stupid woman, we can rule here! We have superior weapons, we have superior technology!"
Yes, he doesn’t know.
NOR: Know what?

"We have nothing!" Zara yelled back at him. "Your dome still stands to keep you in! Your soldiers were neutralized by people born here!"

"You lie!"
He does have her there. The two mongrels where hatched on Earth, not born here.

"Attacking the head of a Great House? Yield or I will break your neck," she said in a low voice.

"I will never yield to a woman," Ran grated.
I’m wondering if they might not have gotten brain damage on their way to Earth due to faulty shielding…

"What wizardry allowed you to best my strongest soldier?" Nor demanded, ignoring Zara's question.
Martial Arts? Well, okay, maybe the Weirding Way…
STILGAR: Scorcery!

"However, there is a solution. The ancient Right of Challenge. Oh, I forgot, women are not permitted to use the traditional weapons and the House of El is no more. I win."
laugh That’s cute. So, he’ll get the drei inserted into a bodily orifice by a woman?

"You may use one of mine," Trey suggested. "Or Jen-Mai can stand as your second."

"This sickening sycophant?" Nor scoffed. "I'd be better off with one of the humans."
laugh

Lane dove toward Jen-Mai, but Jen-Mai but still managed to throw the object.

It hit Nor on the neck.
So, oops?

There are other punishments as well but I do not wish for our hosts to know exactly how barbaric these ancient laws truly are.
Oh boy.
RAMSEY: [Linked Image]

"Under the Right of Challenge, Jen-Mai's land, property, and titles are yours as right of victorious champion."

"I did not win," Ching stated.

"True, you did not win the combat on your own merits," Trey agreed. "But you are the one still alive. A fact that I'm certain Lady Zara appreciates."
/carefully admires the nice bow and ribbons on the package/

"So, all's well that ends well?" Perry asked when Lane and Alexa submitted a highly edited version of the happenings in Smallville, Kansas regarding Nor-Et's the abortive invasion attempt.
“Drunk scion of Eastern European dictator died while driving his truck into a ditch before he could announce his plans to establish a colony in the American Midwest”?

"They are working on opening trade relations with Earth but Ching wouldn't say which agency was handling it."
Hmm…Amazon?

"Will they be back?" Perry asked.

"Not if they value their lives," Lane answered.
Guess that explains why Amazon is suddenly so big on drones. The NKs can send their stuff via drones smile

Then a hologram of Jor-El appeared. "Greetings Lura Jen-Lo," Jor-El's voice said.
shock

"I am Jor-El of Krypton, your uncle. That you now hear these words is proof that you survived your journey through space and that my son Kal-El, or his foster parents, located your birthing matrix and you have grown to maturity.
Oh…boy…
GLOBE: What? What was I supposed to think, hmm?

My muse started telling me that there was no way the Mamba could have created Kryptonian clones and not have them die a horrible death.
Ah, here I was wondering if they used some of the DNA, but no... Also, take one... add Pi ... divide by e, they're 3rd cousins? huh

What a fine tale you're weaving there!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Now if RL will give me a break and my muse gets back from Tahiti (again). It's a magical place, you know.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, so I've heard.
AGENT COULSON: [Linked Image]

/goes back to catching up and feeding muses/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard