Hey everyone,
This idea just popped in my head. I'm not sure if it's very good but here's part one. If people like it, I'll keep writing. Hopefully at least one person will enjoy it. Here goes nothing. It's set in season one of Lois & Clark, and after the Jim Carrey movie for The Mask, although it will replace Son Of The Mask, because that film was awful. The cartoon is also discounted just to make continuity easier to write, although if I remember correctly, it was pretty good.

The Masks We Wear.

It was on national television now. One of the most embarrassing moments of his life. It had been a cold day in Metropolis. Superman was standing at a podium. He was about to make a speech thanking the Mayor for giving him the key to the city, when out of nowhere a man in a yellow suit with a green face appeared behind the last son of Krypton, and pulled Kal-El's red over/underwear over his head shouting "WEDGIE!!!" before speeding off faster than anyone could see.

That event had happened three days ago. Clark hadn't been taken seriously as Superman since. Even Bruce had burst into laughter upon seeing him. In response to this, he was now flying over Edge City looking for The Mask. He was having no luck finding him however. The nearest he got was seeing a crazy man talking to his dog about whether he should put on a wooden mask or not. If talking to his dog wasn't enough proof, he had to be crazy just to wear those pajamas. Clark decided to leave and try again tomorrow, hoping he would find The Mask then. As he left the city, although he didn't know it, in the crazy man's apartment, the man was disappearing in a whirlwind, which ended with him being replaced by a man with a veridian face - The Mask.

It was getting worse. In the six weeks since the initial wedgie, The Mask had repeated the incident twice, once on live international TV. He had also successfully seduced Lois Lane and caught every single one of Superman's villains, making Clark feel both jealous and completely useless. It was a day to be celebrated then when he saw The Mask pull his face off and become the guy he'd dismissed as a lunatic weeks earlier. Watching him now, it appeared to Clark that the man had no powers without the mask. He also seemed to act differently, much nicer and more cowardly. After watching Mr Ipkiss for a while, Clark decided to simply steal the mask and leave the man alone since he seemed harmless enough. Before he could however, the mask was stolen and put on by it's new owner, someone not often seen outside of Metropolis - Lex Luthor!!

End of part one.

Last edited by Suggs_With_A_Box; 06/12/16 02:13 PM.