Next Thread
Print Thread
#270519 06/06/16 09:18 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Part 20
Comments are love peep
(I'm trying for an every Monday update - but of course the next section doesn't want to come together. wallbash)

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Really great fun.

Framework4
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1
"It slipped my mind," Alexa said with a shrug. "Besides, the orb stopped responding to me when this happened." She gestured to indicate her body.
Didn’t leave a forwarding address, huh?

However, raised on Earth, Kal-El would have been taught their ways and brought with him the knowledge of Earth's history and its many forms of government in hopes that he would be able to help you create an effective yet beneficent government for the survivors of Krypton.
Good thing he came to Earth in the 20th century and not, say the middle ages or ancient Egypt.

"The law got us into this! We have an unworkable government that will allow a tyrant to murder on a whim, to take control of our world, as poor as it is, and destroy our people for his own ambitions." Ching was shouting at Zara who looked at him as if he'd grown a second head.
clap

"None that we know of," Ching said. "Although… I have been told that those that create his kind imbue them with a 'code of honor'. They will die rather than be captured and they will die before they admit failure. They will adhere to the letter of their contract, nothing more and nothing less. And they never kill without a contract."
Hmm…I’m wondering if their training facility has black and white doors…

"I do not need to learn how to fall down."
Yep, I’m pretty sure she can manage that one all on her own… /carefully places a banana peel on the floor/

Ching spotted Zara and Lane. "I should never have left her with him!" he said as he sped off to rescue Zara.
laugh

"You are a wizard!" Tez managed to say despite the choke hold. "Who can fight wizards?" Tez stiffened then went limp. Lane felt the life go out of the creature.
Jen Mai: My Lord, I fear we should not have gone with the discount model.

' New Krypton is a poor rock of a planet. They're barely eking by even with their advanced technology. They're going to look at this planet with greedy eyes and with Nor humiliated by his public failure in his coup attempt, he'll be looking for an easy victory to bring the Council to his side. Riches to bribe them with."
Well…Lord of the Flies, here we come smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard