Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Comic is Here.

Feedback, Comments, or Questions go here. smile

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm with Clark. rotflol clap Great one, Queenie!

My only question is about the blonde woman in a tank top and shorts in the first panel. Shouldn't the mayor be dressed more professionally?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Yes, I can't see that going down well with Lois...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yay! My audience has doubled! clap

Virginia: Actually, that's the district attor--no, no, I'm kidding. wink She's just a random person Clark rescued; if the car behind her resembles a limo, it's because I need more practice drawing cars. sad

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
My only question is about the blonde woman in a tank top and shorts in the first panel. Shouldn't the mayor be dressed more professionally?

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Virginia: Actually, that's the district attor--no, no, I'm kidding. wink She's just a random person Clark rescued; if the car behind her resembles a limo, it's because I need more practice drawing cars. sad
My bad. blush That should have read "Chief of Police" not mayor. The caption under the blonde read, "In Wilmington, the Chief of Police addressed..." or is it just a commentary on Wilmington? wink

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
It was actually just meant to be the scrolling text that goes by whenever you're watching a news-story. Not all news shows have those (the channel we get now doesn't do it), but I noticed that some will just cram various headlines into the scrolling text so that your eyes have to keep ping-ponging between the scrolling headlines and the footage of the main story. (And people want to link *cartoons* with ADD! X_X) I'll try to make that clearer the next time it shows up, so thanks for bringing it up. smile

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
It was actually just meant to be the scrolling text that goes by whenever you're watching a news-story. Not all news shows have those (the channel we get now doesn't do it), but I noticed that some will just cram various headlines into the scrolling text so that your eyes have to keep ping-ponging between the scrolling headlines and the footage of the main story. (And people want to link *cartoons* with ADD! X_X) I'll try to make that clearer the next time it shows up, so thanks for bringing it up. smile
Completely understand and agree that current news shows make people have an attention span of 30 seconds and permanently cross eyed. My mistake about the Chief of Police. blush I should have caught that, but I rarely watch live TV news since I gave up cable.

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love it! I like how Clark is getting the evil eye from Lois at the end. I'm assuming that in this version, Lois knows that CK=SM, yes?

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
I loved it. Your "Much Married" 'verse is great fun.

Framework4
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Queenie,

I love it. And doubly so because of the mention of "Wilmington." Although I suspect you were referring to the one in North Carolina, I actually work in Wilmington, Delaware. And on one rather obscure DC map (I can't recall which one), Metropolis appeared to be located right around "my" Wilmington.

Do you plan to continue posting? I'm very much looking forward to seeing more of the relationship between this Lois and Clark. And (from the other post), Comic does appear to be a super Dad, much to Jimmy and new-boy's chagrin.

Joy,
Lynn

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Another fun installment. So, Superman's newer than Clark's offspring? I wonder if his son was the reason Clark decided to put on his little-boy pants.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard