Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Comments go here

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So glad you posted!

Martha and Clark are determined to get his costume ready so he can finally become the hero he was supposed to be!

More comments later.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I was looking forward to reading these next two parts all afternoon/evening smile.

I am really enjoying having Lois be involved with everything 'Superman'. It's such a different take--from normally having Lois clueless about all of Clark pre-revelation, to having her literally help to create the hero. It was interesting seeing her be so secure with her plan, to really, once being immersed into Clark's childhood home, having a lot of doubt. Knowing Clark and his family more each day, she's now starting to realize the full impact of what they are trying to do.

I'm very curious how all of this will go over with Luthor. What will his reaction be? Nervously waiting to find out smile.

Great job!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
It's always a pleasure reading your feedback.

Originally Posted by LMA
I am really enjoying having Lois be involved with everything 'Superman'. It's such a different take--from normally having Lois clueless about all of Clark pre-revelation, to having her literally help to create the hero.

Lois also helped alt-Clark develop Superman. But then, the hero already existed in her reality. I think most of the fics I have read that had Lois clued in so early on, were stories where Clark was exposed. I wanted to do it differently.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by bakasi
It's always a pleasure reading your feedback.

Originally Posted by LMA
I am really enjoying having Lois be involved with everything 'Superman'. It's such a different take--from normally having Lois clueless about all of Clark pre-revelation, to having her literally help to create the hero.

Lois also helped alt-Clark develop Superman. But then, the hero already existed in her reality. I think most of the fics I have read that had Lois clued in so early on, were stories where Clark was exposed. I wanted to do it differently.

I am enjoying the story also for the same reason. I am really a fan of Nan Smith. In several of her story arcs Lois discovers C=S fairly early on, frequently during Nightfall but once when he stops the tsunami during the pilot , and then helps him trap Luthor. I am always a Lois AND Clark kind of a reader and really don't care much for the Lois VS Clark stuff. Your story is a breath of fresh air to me.

Thanks

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard