Print Thread
#270427 05/30/16 01:10 AM
Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
Comments are love dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
A delightful part, loved all the twists and turns. Loved the arrival of Zara and Ching. Looking forward to great fun.

Framework4
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I love the training part, I think it's a good idea! It would not have been bad to have Superman trained with police officers to better coordinate their interventions. I am sad that Alexa feels still so bad about the failure of Superman, even him being so powerful, even superpowers are not always enough to overcome every obstacle. I hope she'll come to terms with that.

I was surprised about Ching knowing they have Kryptonian organelles, how could he tell? I am interesting in seeing how this is gonna play since Kal-El is not here to take his place as leader of New Krypton. Nice analogy about Elisabeth the 1st, but it would be sad if Ching and her could not be together.

Looking forward to your next parts.

Last edited by Annalina19; 06/01/16 05:48 AM.
Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Annalina19
I was surprised about Ching knowing they have Kryptonian organelles, how could he tell?

Ooh! Good point.

In the comic books (in at least 1 story line) the SCU studied Superman's patterns and could fairly well predict when and where he would intervene. That way they could schedule extra people for his 'off' hours and have plans for how to work when he did show up. But Superman wasn't great on showing up for planning meetings. dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1
The old loft still had traces of an earlier living space – a run-down kitchen and bathroom.
Aww…just like his old place!

Who knows what would have happened.”
Well…have you ever seen The Atom?

He wasn't paranoid enough. Or maybe he was simply too trusting.”
That’s true. He thought Lois wouldn’t steal his story the first chance she got.

"I expect you to learn how to safely handle a firearm in the event you need to," Henderson said.
Well…look at it until it glows and melts? And hope that the heat doesn’t cause any of the bullets to fire and blow hot shards of metal everywhere.

and a man in a Hawaiian shirt was running up the stairs.
Scardino’s back?

"But, I really don't want to hurt anybody," Alexa protested.
So…let’s grade her an ‘F’, then?

There was a box behind the counter that was lined with lead.
I’m sure that’s where they’re hiding the nudie mags so Superman won’t find them and bust them for it.

"We're not getting back to sleep tonight, so how about breakfast someplace different," Lane said.

"I know this great little place in Paris."
clap

Lane peered into Perry's office. There were two strangers with him, a man and a woman, both medium height and weight with pale skin and dark hair. They were unremarkable except for their dress - form-fitting black made of a fabric Lane didn't recognize.
Oh boy.
ZARA: So…my husband is a biological woman…?

Ching had been studying them and laid a hand on Zara's shoulder. She peered at Lane with narrowed eyes then hissed: "Abominations! They are abominations! How is this possible?"
evil

"Your bone structure indicates highly accelerated growth," Ching said. "And your cells carry Kryptonian specific organelles."
Oooh! /mutters about getting reminded of own plot outlines that are currently setting around, gathering dust/

Again, Ching answered. "Accelerated growth robs the individual of the intellectual development required to become a fully functioning person. But there are certain cultures that do take advantage of that fact to create disposable, virtually mindless, soldiers."
So, we shouldn’t allow Earthens to do this stuff, then, huh?

"What's keeping him from just killing you?"

"Nothing," Ching answered for her. "Except that the people would not stand for it."
Yeah…about that…

"Or worse, he'll kill you here and blame Earth's people," Lane said.
Ooooh!

[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard