Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mike M Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments go here.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Columnist
Columnist
Woooo! You finished. Thanks so much for the story! The potential angst in that episode has always intregued me, and you brought that to life well. I feel so much for Clark, just sitting there in the cold. Poor guy, poor guy. And Poor Lois having to lie to everyone and keep up the charade without her best support system.

I love Perry reminding Lois that it's her job to report, not to stop dangerous criminals. As involved as she and Clark get in their stories it must be hard to remember that!

Adorable ending, I do love the banter between these two. So glad to see you back here! <3

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
How frustrating it must have been for Superman to have the effects from Green Kryptonite fade away so much more quickly than from Red Kryptonite.

It's been a while since I've seen Lethal Weapon. I can't remember if the villain (the old children's tv start) there used a laser to hurt / threaten people. Is that the villain in your story, or was it just some new bad guy who inadvertently cured Superman of his ills?

Yes, like Lois, I too forget that reporters report the news too and not just try to stop the bad guys. Great line!

Clark has to be on his best behavior now. wink Lois has Green K. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Really happy to see you posting on the boards again! Makes me remember that fun dinner at the LA FoLCfest. grin The other side of the boards would welcome your return, too. wink

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've been meaning to read the rest of this story since you posted, and am so glad that I got around to finishing it notworthy clap.

Really enjoyed the conclusion, and how by Clark doing his job as Superman, he was able to solve the problem with the Red K.

It's a good idea to keep some spare regular Kryptonite around just in case this were to happen again--great idea, Lois. And have to echo...Clark had better be good devil goofy!

Great job!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 06/08/16 05:02 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard