OP Offline
Kerth
Comments are welcome.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful parts. Clark slowly coming around to the idea of a public persona is very well done.

So stock costume or one with a mask?

There was a fanfic I read years ago where Clark wore a costume with a mask and later publicly removed it.

I don't recall if it was here of fanfiction.net or if it was L&C or movieVerse or Smallvile. I know I read it years prior to Smallville doing their RedBlueBlur comes out as Superman bit.

Of course in the comics and the MovieVerse Clark Kent is always the embodiment of 2 Corinthians 10:10
Originally Posted by 2 Corinthians 10:10
...For they say: “His letters are weighty and forceful, but his presence in person is weak and his speech contemptible....
so much less likely to be outed as Superman because people are simply unable to wrap their mind around the idea of that person as being someone let alone Superman.

Anyways enjoying this tale. Looking forward to more.

Framework4
bakasi Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thank you, Framework. That Bible verse describes the way Clark is portrayed in the movies just perfectly. laugh
I always liked the LnC Clark much better. I don't think that Superman ever played much of a role in any of my stories.

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I gotta echo Framework--these two parts were very well done clap clap clap...

I've really enjoyed your versions of our characters, and how you've set up this story. The flashbacks, the plot, how the characters relate--all of it is awesome notworthy.

And I have really been loving this particular section of the story here. Lois, really, just knowing deep down that a secret identity is what Clark needs. That she knows how badly he feels about himself, and how she sees all of his amazing abilities for what they really are: abilities.

It's been really wonderful watching their friendship develop, and having Lois along to help Clark figure life out.

Awesome!!!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
bakasi Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thank you, Laura.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Their relationship is very different in this story. For the longest time it seems like they don't trust each other and then slowly ever so slowly that trust and sneaky attraction has begun to build.

Framework is right, the scripture describes Clark perfectly.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard