Print Thread
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
Hi everyone,
Just thought some of you might enjoy these videos from the Nostalgia Critic about Superman, so I put them here (in no particular order). Incidentally, I highly recommend his reviews of Batman & Robin, Felix The Cat and the song at the end of his review of Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. Screw it, I recommend all of his work!!! I hope you enjoy these links.

(Annimated Series)

(Superman IV)

(Top 11 Dumbest Moments)

(Man Of Steel)

(Dawn Of Justice)

Last edited by Suggs_With_A_Box; 05/25/16 11:51 PM.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I like him too, though I'm starting to enjoy the ones where he *isn't* playing the character of Nostalgia Critic more. In light of that here are his 'Sibling Rivalry' review of Man of Steel and Dawn of Justice reviewed with his brother (and it is worth watch both spoiler and non-spoiler versions, I think they are filmed back to back and often cover different ground):

Man of Steel Sibling Rivalry (no spoilers)

Man of Steel Spoiler Corner (Sibling Rivalry +Spoilers)

Dawn of Justice Sibling Rivalry

The 'Old vs New Cinderella' last week was a blast too, but is bit more to the adult side in some of the humor... And do be aware that they don't use bleeps either (I honestly don't remember if these three links dropped any bombs but there are definitely some in his work). And they didn't much care for Man of Steel, though Dawn of Justice got a bit better reception.

Sara "Lieta"
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
It's great to meet a fellow fan. I haven't watched anything about Dawn Of Justice yet because I haven't seen the movie itself. I did enjoy the Old Vs New Cinderella last week. The winner was a good choice (I won't spoil it here). I love the song "F**king Love Christmas", I think it and "Holiday Clusterf**k" are brilliant. Also, SANTA CHRIST IS AWESOME!!

Last edited by Suggs_With_A_Box; 05/26/16 03:08 AM.

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard