Print Thread
#270308 05/24/16 11:10 AM
Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
Comments are love. peep

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful, and I love that Bob was telling them to have a change of clothing.

Framework4
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello Dandello,

I am glad you decided to go back to that story. I had to read from the start again because I completely forgot most of it!
It's such an interesting story to tell, having Lois and Clark in other gendered bodies. Lois made the choice, why am I not surprised? ;-) It's sometimes kind of hard to picture them with bodies from another sex, I have to force it, it seems so weird.

I am eager to see where you are taking us.
Bob is a nice character.
I hope to see Alexa and Lane soon rescue people too, maybe create new disguises, letting people think they are other Kryptonians. It seems astonishing that people are not recognizing them to a point, I mean the ones closest to them like Jimmy. They act so like their older selves, moving around, being curious, giving orders. Of course, it seems pretty crazy, but like said Perry, when you see clones, Superman and weird things that happen in Metropolis, why not souls changing bodies.

I had hope at some point that they will go back to their former bodies, you know like patching them up, make their bodies "livable" to allow a reverse transfer. Knowing the comics story of the Death of Superman, putting Clark in his own body will not having been so farfetched.

Waiting for next part!
Ann

Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
In the 'Death and Life of Superman', Superman's body was intact. In fact, after his 'resurrection' he adamantly maintained that he was never dead at all, just in a deep coma while his body repaired itself.

Not likely to happen with Lois and Clark bodies missing all their innards, having been autopsied and, in Lois's case, embalmed. peep

Last edited by Dandello; 05/28/16 06:01 PM.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, poor Lois and Clark! ;-)

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
One more!
Cleaning out Lois's apartment took longer than they'd planned, mostly because Lois really didn't want to do it.
[Linked Image]

We have to become our own people, our own interpretation of them.”
Which is very interesting. I guess there’s not been much psychological study done on resocializing a reincarnated soul that kept its memory intact.

At least not with this body.
Nah, I’m sure she’ll look fetching in a red miniskirt!

“You're in my dreams Like a touchdown pass,
I can't help noticing You've got a great...” she read.
One does wonder if this goes on to the Seinfeld quote.

One that doesn't have ghosts lingering in it.”
Like a brownstone on Hyperion Ave?

“Bad Brain's lockup was definitely the target. Everything he ever built was destroyed,” Alexa stated.
Ooooh! The saga’s continuing hyper

“Dotty!” Alexa yelled over the hum. “Dotty, stop the car!”

Dotty hit the brakes, but the driver behind them didn't. Nor did several of cars behind him.
Oh boy. Now look what you’ve done!

Meat, mostly. I'm telling you, it was the sweetest tasting stuff I ever put next to mashed potatoes. Don't know where he got it. Tasted like chicken. Only better.”
About ye big? /holds hands apart to measure out the length of a grown men’s thigh/

Like they were some joined-at-the-hip
Well…they were certainly working towards getting joined at the hip…

“We were glad when Rufus left the neighborhood. But things... The noises haven't stopped. The weirdness... Even now, nobody has pets that go outside. We'd move but our house isn't worth anything thanks to them.”
clap

“Move fast, stay high. If we do it right, they'll think it's Superman's ghost or something.”
Like that will go over well…

“Do you mind telling me how you two went into a room with one door and one window and when I went in to check, you weren't there?”
Oops? They really should have locked the door and then made sure their hair looked disheveled when they came back out.

“Tell who what?” Bob asked. “But I'm pretty sure you know better than to go out to a fire without having a change of clothes. And I think we need to be looking at a penthouse in the city for you. Someplace high so people won't notice odd comings and goings.”
Sounds like they got a smart one there!

“Thanks Bob,” Lane said. “Oh, and what we're probably going to be doing tonight, I'm pretty sure you and Gary don't want to know about.”
Making little blond super heroes?

Mrs. Johnson looked to the device in the corner. "What's this thing gonna do, fry their brains out?"

"No, Mom..."

"Turn their bones to jelly?" she asked.

"No."

"Well, is it gonna kill 'em or not?" Mrs. Johnson screeched.
I’m not sure she’s entirely…stable.

"If he did he'll never admit it," Alexa said. "But isn't it a little weird that Deter's partner and now one of his patients were both working on brainwashing machines?"
Maybe they should have him locked up in isolation somewhere?

Nice adaption!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard