Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Hope how much this mirrored chapter 1 didn't put anyone off, we move into more plot at a steady rate after this with an episode plotline taking place starting in chapter 5.

Sara "Lieta"
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
I enjoyed this part, I am delighted that Lois has figured out Lex's real interest in Smallville.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I liked the insight into Lois' musings. So, she now has found a lead. I wonder what she is going to find out about Luthor's interest in Smallville. I think I sense kryptonite... eek

Last edited by bakasi; 05/23/16 02:47 AM.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Sounds like she's really going to take off those rose-colored glasses off when it comes to Luthor. Really enjoying this story!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks guys, =)

I spent a bit of time trying to nail down when and how Lois and Lex's relationship progressed. And the episodes are fairly casual about it until it suddenly became the focal point of the end of the season >.< But yes, Lois is at least in reporter mode when it comes to Lex now =)

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard