#270249 05/19/16 03:59 PM
Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
Comments are love. peep

Last edited by Dandello; 06/06/16 09:22 AM. Reason: typo

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I have to admit I've largely skimmed this one because the names and pronouns make my head spin... I think I've actually gone whole chapters where I forgot they were swapped gender-wise in the new bodies =p

However, as always with you it's a wonderfully written story... though I may go back and reread my all time favorite of yours (Death in the City, though the Planes series are also up there) as an antidote, heh.

Sara "Lieta"
Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
At some point I'll have to move them over to Lane and Alexa.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooh, both your WIPs are back!

Will ne back with fdk in...uh... But I will ne back smile

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful, and so glad to see you back.

Framework4
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Dandello!hyper
Deter had been annoyingly attentive after dinner and it had taken all of Clark's self-discipline to keep from doing permanent damage to the doctor's anatomy.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

“Plus, what I've overheard indicates he has no idea what Mendenhall is up to and that's suspicious in and of itself.
To be fair, Deter’s quite occupied with his young, female patients.

“Probably didn't want to scare you,” Lois said.
PERRY: Scare off the only one who knows how to wrangle my prize pony? People really must think I’m stupid or something.

All things Superman would have attended to, but Superman was dead.
Well…there’s always…
[Linked Image]

“Is it paranoid to be concerned about being treated by a doctor who's had two patients die in two days?”
Maybe the doctor is in charge of a clinic in the middle of an Ebola outbreak?

“You're not getting that treatment. The treatment he's giving you is completely safe and will only enhance my work with you.”
So, it’s the ‘concubine’ program instead of the ‘assassin’ program?

And get this, everyone of them had signed over their property, including real estate and bank accounts, to the Center only a few days before their deaths.”
Sounds efficient. But maybe they *should* disguise things a bit better.

Unlike the very public ceremony for Superman, the funeral for Lois Lane and Clark Kent was a small, private one at the grave site.
[Linked Image]

Lois wondered who suggested that one. Had she and Clark been as star-crossed as those two lovers? Maybe.
On the plus side, maybe this takes care of the curse for their current incarnation?

An odd movement on the road caught Lois's eye. A large pickup truck jumped the curb and was driving across the grass. Lois could hear faint tinny strains of 'Feelings' coming from the driver's headphones.
Huh. I *was* wondering but thought that it was just me being paranoid with Clark not feeling well and not getting an outside line that things really might not turn out as expected.

Lois recognized the driver.
peep Blonde?

“Much better, now that Perry White is dead,” Clark answered.
How rude. Killing a man at the funeral of his surrogate kids.

Reed finished giving Mendenhall his rights and handcuffing him. “I'm going to suggest to the D.A. to make sure that wherever you end up, they pump 'Feelings' into your cell, day and night.”
Now that’s not nice!

So great to see this back. Although it does sound like it’s going to be wrapped up soon frown

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard