Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#270214 05/13/16 03:56 PM
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Better late than never... blush Comments go here.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
My goodness it is great to see this fic up on the boards again!

That guy was a fool to attack Lois, once Lex discovers she's missing he is going to want to know why.

Clark was smart to bring her to Smallville. Oh, wait a minute, that might just be the first place Lex looks for her. Especially if Clark is right and Lex has figured out who or rather what he is.

They have to return to Metropolis and get the investigation started in all seriousness, otherwise, they are both going to be running away from Lex and his minions for rest of their lives.

Last edited by Morgana; 05/15/16 11:11 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
It's good to see that someone is still following the story, even after so many months of hiatus. Trying to be back with more, soon.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good stories are well worth waiting for!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I agree with Morgana smile...they are worth the wait!

I was thrilled to see more of this story pop up a bit ago, but am just now trying to play some board catch-up. So much end of the year craziness with the kiddos and school jump.

So glad that Lois has found Clark...or more appropriately he found her wink. I am worried about them in Smallville, but then again, Metropolis we just found out isn't all that safe either dizzy. They just really need to get to the bottom of all this!

Really excited to read the next part! Great job!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/25/16 04:29 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks for your feedback, Laura. I completely understand about the time problem. That's going to be so much worse once I start working again. I'm glad that I managed to get this story written before then.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard