Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CLeuch Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
So, hey, it's done! I tried to give every character in my extended universe at least one line in this story, but at the same time not make it feel too overstuffed. Hopefully you enjoyed this story and it was worth the effort. I do have ideas for future ones, but those will have to wait until after summer.

Please let me know what you thought. I didn't have any beta readers on this, so I guess you guys are it. Thanks for reading!

-Cindy

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."
Top Banana
Top Banana
I have absolutely loved reading this, and reading the previous stories to start with.

BUT, it seems to cut off suddenly .... is that correct?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
CLeuch Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Sorry about that - check back again. I think I made my part a little long. It cut off one of my favorite lines of the story, but that's been fixed now.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Much better. That was a seriously bad place to cut off. I was terrified for CJ. Was this going to be the rounding off of one story with a cliffhanger for the next where it all came crashing down?

But, Matt to the rescue. Yay. Glad there is chance of more stories too.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
I must have missed this when you posted it - nice ending, though if poor Dax does mention seeing CJ he's probably going to be in for some serious medical attention - "he's hallucinating, there must be brain damage..."

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very belated feedback here - I just read it on the Archive and loved it! The part where CJ and Jon are talking with Matt and realizing, Hey, this guy is going to be our brother-in-law, was just great. And where Matt gets to meet the superheroes and realizes that they're regular guys with some special abilities.
And the whole "dad joke" bit - hilarious!
Please write more, Cindy! I've really enjoyed your fics since I discovered them.

CLeuch Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Thanks for the feedback - I'm kinda lurking at the moment, but I have my eyes on the thread. It's heartwarming to know that people are still reading my stuff. I'm keeping an idea book, so who knows - maybe I'll follow through on one of those ideas some day.

Thanks for the encouragement!

-Cindy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard