Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here.

FDK goes here. smile

I hope y'all enjoy; please let me know what you think.

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you for making Michel so different from Clark. I love that he wouldn't do the same thing as Clark would do or want to. He isn't the same person. He was raised differently, with a totally different background, but even if they were both raised with the Kents, it's okay if Michel didn't grow up to be Superman. Why should he? Just because he could? It makes Clark's story all the more unique and special that Michel wouldn't automatically follow in those footsteps. He should have a choice. clap Loved this!

Also, Michel being a mess while Clark is a neat-freak. They aren't the same person! lol

So, what happened to Trask if Irig (and Clark) were rescued? Did he fade back into the woodwork able to attack Superman again with Kryptonite?

Can't wait to see what happens between Suzanne and Michel. Oh, and Lois and Clark (if you just so happen to go there). wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Virginia, glad you liked the decisions about Michel. smile

I'm very sorry for the delay in part 10. I had a bit of a technical glitch which got in the way of writing. It'll get done, though, so don't worry!

~•~
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I agree with what Virginia said...the differences make Clark's story so much more unique. And I really like that, too smile!

Oh--and I LOL'd at Michel having a huge mess of an office. That--that in itself--shows just HOW DIFFERENT they really are shock jump.

And you can't get much better than a peace offering of Ho-Ho's and homemade brownies, huh? notworthy clap. That would probably work on me, too peep.

Looking forward to more,
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/25/16 02:11 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary! Sorry I’m so late with FDK for this part! blush
Clark reflected that if anything ever happened to the man while he was working, there would be no definite signs of the struggle.
laugh Although, one wonders how he knows when Lois has been kidnapped out of her apartment.

might as well have been Gr—well, gibberish.
clap Maybe Old Greek? Aramaic? Cuneiform letters?

Only a tiny sketch of a familiar-looking rock gave Clark any definite idea of what the page was rambling about.
Awww…he still remembers how it looks like, beside being a green-glowing skull.

“Did you find anything interesting?”

With a start, Clark backed away from the notepad and sheepishly turned
Susanne?

“You really didn't have to,” Michel protested, his eyes widening at the sugary bounty.
Says his mouth but his eyes are speaking the truth, huh? Probably looks like Clark will once he starts to try and ward off a veil-dressed Lois.

Clark sighed and leaned against the counter behind him. “No, I don't,” he agreed. “Could you please explain?”

Michel seemed to stare at the wall for a moment. Finally, he said, “It's different for you.”
You see, Michel doesn’t have a work partner who’s also destined to be his love interest who will *also* put herself in mortal danger at least once a week.

“But we're not the same,” Michel insisted. “Your life is different from mine, Clark.”
MICHEL: /points at Clark’s work partner/
CLARK: /points at Susanne/
MICHEL: What you talking about?

Dad used to warn me about being hauled away to a lab somewhere and cut up like a frog.
MICHEL: Yes, but do they *eat* the frogs in Kansas after cutting them open?

If I make someone suspicious, I can't just disappear.”
I’m sure the government could make him disappear.
CLARK: Not. Helping.

“You can hear the same things I do, and in a city this size.... What do you *do*?”

“Nothing,” said Michel.

Clark blinked. “Nothing?” he echoed.

Michel nodded.
Maybe he could go by the name of ‘Bizarro’?

“Well,” Clark replied, shuddering at the very thought, “thank goodness I don't have to.”

TBC...
Is it wrong to be asking for more in this late an FDK?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi, Darth! wave

Don't worry about the FDK being late; I'm still running late with part 10, so I guess we're even? blush

(Sorry, again, guys. I'm working on it, honest!)

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Good point, there! smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard