Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
LMA Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
(Figured I'd just go ahead and start a feedback thread...)

-----------

This was lovely clap...

I haven't watched LW in such a long time, so it's a nice revisit to that episode for me.

My favorite parts were where exactly Clark chose to get away from everyone. The details of what his out of wack powers created (because of the locale's) were great...the crater of a hole in the sand--which got all over Clark in the desert...then also the little deserted island that he happened to sneeze at, creating so much trouble at the bigger neighboring islands.

I was with Clark--figuring he couldn't go wrong with the island idea. Little did I know... wink.

Looking forward to more smile
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/08/16 11:19 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Welcome back, LaraMoon!

I love your take on this episode. Poor Clark. There really is not a single place in the world for him to be, is there?
I'm eagerly waiting for the conclusion.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So glad to see you back, Lara! smile1

Oh, and poor Supes! mecry Hope Lois finds the cure fast! grovel

Just a reminder: the blue arrow makes it easier to find the stories. wink

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Poor Clark! (And poor island residents.)

And if Perry hadn't known The Secret before, he certainly does now.

Looking forward to part 2.

Joy,
Lynn

Columnist
Columnist
Yaaaay! It's posted! It's so great to see this idea come to life, especially in the hands of one of my very favorite authors. It's so nice to see you handling these two again. Especially bringing some delicious angst to their lives. You know I'm a sadist like that. wink

He'd hiccuped, he explained, and it might have been funny, she thought, if her heart hadn't been breaking for him.

I love this line, it's perfectly evocative of the feelings these two are going through.

"Hearing cries for help when I'm not supposed to do anything about them; when I can't do anything about them… Lois, it's killing me."

Poor Clark frown

What was left inside his costume, he'd just have to deal with later.

Isn't a spandex suit full of sand enough punishment for whatever damage he's caused? Because that sounds awful.

"And Clark went along to make sure Superman doesn't accidentally destroy the one thing that might cure him?" Perry asked, a frown forming on his face.

How helpful of Perry! It's almost as if he knows how good of friends Clark and Superman are wink

Drenched, beaten and helpless, Superman witnessed the destruction he'd so innocently caused. A deserted island had been a poor choice after all.

This breaks my heart for Clark. He at very least deserved an island getaway for all of this.

So my heart is offically hurting for both of them. You did a great job at that! I so can't wait to read the rest. <3

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you so much for the comments, I'm glad you're enjoying this! <3

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Lois?" Perry cut in, looking at her curiously, "Lois… are you alright?"

"Oh, uh… I'm just worried about him, I guess."

"Superman?"

Lois blinked. "Well, yeah," she said, forcing a casual shrug, "aren't you?"

"They'll be fine, Lois. I'm sure they'll both be just fine."

"Yes… Anyway, it'll all be over soon. Clark would have explained all this himself, but they were in a bit of a hurry to leave and get to this cure. You understand, don't you?"

"Of course."

Don't tell me Perry doesn't know!

Now the question is; how long will Clark have to wait until the effects of Red K wear off?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard