Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here.

FDK and complaints about brevity go here.

Sorry for the small portions; I'll try to pick up my writing/editing pace, although posting frequency has definitely taken a hit for a while. frown

Still, I hope y'all enjoy; I'll do my best to at least ensure quality. smile

~•~
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
'Quality' has been obtained thumbsup clap...

Susanne definitely seems to know that something is up. Michel's disappearances...his look-alike Superman. If she figures things out this quick, she really will be outpacing Lois grin...

Loving the connection between Clark and Michel--the telepathy and now listening for heartbeats. For being so different for so long...alone...it's great to see the connection.

Laura (who is wondering what Clark wanted to talk to Michel about...)

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Update!
“Michel!” she exclaimed. A strange little smile crossed her face. “You have a visitor,” she said.
Oh?

The corners of her mouth twitched. “Oh, Superman dropped by to see you,” she replied.
jawdrop Did she…? He…? Clark…? Is he already up again?

Clark might have been feeling good enough to think he was Rambo or somebody, there had certainly been no sign of Superman at the time.
Ah…Well, he had a Lois there to kiss it all better.

Susanne nodded. “Of course, you were not in your office...” Her eyes flicked to his, one eyebrow delicately raised.
Umm…

That mysterious smile settled on her features again. “Oh, of course,” she said. “But surely, that should not have taken you so long?”
evil
LOIS: Why am I feeling like they’re suggesting this Susanne is smarter than I am?

“Oh!” she exclaimed in a tone of exaggerated surprise. “Where could he have gone?!”
She’s naughty!

“I'm sure he is.” Susanne agreed, smiling mysteriously again. She turned and strode down the hall, her hips swaying with every step.
Oh, she *so* wants a piece of the French Superman.

Cute scene! Can’t wait to find out what’s next hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard