Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#270062 04/30/16 03:06 PM
CLeuch Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
It's a rainy day here in Central Iowa...perfect for reading / writing fic. This is my favorite part of the story, but I'm curious to hear what everyone else thinks. Two parts left to go!

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."
B
Blogger
Blogger
B
clap Love the image of an irate Clark (complete with crazy tie) launching the newest villain (The Boyfriend) into space rotflol This impromptu meeting of the So You're Dating A Superhero club was inspired!

That said, Laura's brothers practically have them married, he's worried about her dad (and mum, if he has any sense) ... That's a lot of pressure on Laura. Let's hope she doesn't take after her dad and bolt ...

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
At first Matt could not move. Even though he knew who Laura was, even though he had told her to be a hero, he hadn’t been prepared for what he had seen. One second she was jogging to the darkened area between two buildings, the next she was standing next to the gunman, dressed all in black and wearing a mask, her hair pulled up neatly on her head. Then the gun, solid steel, was crushed with minimal effort. Her presence had stopped all other activity in the area, and people stilled and stared, gasping, uttering words of shock. He could understand, he thought, taking note of how her presence and demonstration of power was affecting him. It was all he could do to stay standing, and he was aware that he was holding his breath. Then she looked back at him, something unreadable in her gaze, and was gone, along with the gunman, before anyone could even pull out their phones and take a picture.

Talk about making an entrance! Enjoying this story so far, sorry for not commenting on a more regular basis.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard