Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Story is Here.

Fdk goes here. smile

I finally got some extra connectivity going on between my laptop and phone, so let us rejoice with a little extra fic per week!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! hyper Glad you're having some good luck with your laptop.

Michel certainly did see something! And as he doesn't like to use his powers (and he's a geologist and not a reporter), he's not used to seeing a man tied up, being held hostage by his supposed government (the tied-up man, not Michel).

Ms. Sherman. Man, she has an answer for everything, doesn't she? I guess if Trask was threatening my family, I would too. I'm nervous about having Michel and Clark so close to one another, where Trask could see them. *nibbles on fingernails* This could go wrong, very wrong. Then, again, if Clark and Michel tag-team against Trask, it could also go right... very right!

I love the idea that Michel is gung-ho for this whole telepathy link with Clark and Clark is still a bit gun shy. Then again, how would that work if Clark didn't have powers? Could Michel still draw Clark's thoughts out of him without his say-so? The New Kryptonians did that to Lois and Clark, didn't they, so it must be possible.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Brilliant concept of twins. clap

I like the fact that Michel is a geologist. Should be helpful here. And Ms. Sherman's dismissal of him fits with the stereotypical bureaucrat.

Too funny that Lois is distracted or just doesn't see Clark and Michel could be twins. At least I assume they are identical. dizzy Hopefully Michel will be a help, although either way (help or not) it should be an interesting take on GGGOH. Looking forward to where you take it.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Kerth
Kerth
Very interesting idea...GGGOH with two aliens - one with powers and one without. Trask should freak out if he learns that there really are multiple aliens running around Earth...the invasion has begun! Uh, Michael...don't get any ideas about Lois. Clark saw her first. Bro code, dude.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

The Kents were awake and making breakfast, and he soon found himself all but shoved into their kitchen, where a hot plate of pancakes sat waiting for him.
MICHEL: This is all vegan, oui?
MARTHA: shock

Michel had no idea such a thing was even possible, and, against all sense of self-preservation, part of him wanted to see this mysterious rock that was apparently responsible for his friend's condition.
Ooooh! They *are* related!
LOIS: Let me guess, you dumped your girlfriend, too, for her own good, right?
MICHEL: [Linked Image] How did you know? And it was only *three* times!

Michel looked up from Mrs. Kent's wonderful pancakes and stared at Clark in shock. “How did you know what I was thinking?” he asked. The elder Kents looked curious, too.
Twin bond? Teeping?

Clark gave a dry chuckle. “I just saw the interest in your expression,”
Did he look like Lois when she learns there is a DFCB hidden in the kitchen?

“Oh.” Michel deflated. “I thought...well...” He trailed off, too embarrassed to even complete the thought.

Clark shook his head. “I don't think I believe in telepathy,” he said, then frowned.
clap

“Of course, I didn't really believe in aliens, either, until I found out I was one.”

“Anything's possible, Clark,” Jonathan chided gently.
LOIS: Well, he won’t be getting me to date him, that’s for sure.

“I have a deck of cards around here, somewhere,” Martha said. “Maybe later, we can run a few trials.”
Or, they could use magazine pictures where Michel has to guess if Clark looks at a brunette or a blonde.

“Mom!” Clark sighed. “Look, I'm sure Michel has a lot more important things to do than play 'guess how many fingers I'm holding up'.”
LOIS: Magazine pictures? mad He can guess my fingers!

Michel couldn't help but notice, also very lovely. Clark was a lucky man.

“Look,” Clark said softly as they headed out the door, already at the edge of Miss Lane's dust-trail, “whatever you think happened, didn't actually happen. She's just staying with us. That's all.”
laugh Uh-huh. Then what was this about them sharing a room?

“Oh,” said Michel. After a brief moment, he turned to Clark with wide eyes. “How did you know what I—?”

He was cut off by Clark's sigh.
Because they’re two pees in a pot.

His friend was staring intently at one of the tents that had been erected on the property, and Clark watched his expression morph from confusion to shock.
Seen some friendly government official talking to the land owner? Or is it because of the space ship?

“Well, perhaps you wouldn't mind if our expert had a look around,” he heard Lois saying.
I wonder just how different he looks to not have people notice? Maybe he has dyed his hair blond and wears mutton chops and shoulder length hair?

So much fun!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks for the FDK, everyone! smile

Virginia - I trust the issue of Trask seeing Clark and Michel together is resolved to your satisfaction? *g*

Cuidadora and Darth: Yes, they are virtually identical; I tried to make it clear in part 1, and Lois even acknowledged it in a throw-away line a couple parts ago. As for why Ms. Sherman doesn't seem to notice...well, we may never know. Maybe she thinks this "Dr. Renaud" business is a hoax to try to fool her but she's pretending to go along with it; maybe all Kryptonians look alike to her anyway; there's many possible reasons, but since we're not in her head, you can pick whichever one suits you. smile

Groobie: Hey, all's fair in love and war. wink

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 04/24/16 01:46 PM.

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
maybe all Kryptonians look alike to her anyway;
laugh clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I have a feeling that with Michel with them, GGGoH will have a lot different outcome. So excited to find out what happens smile!

I am really enjoying the relationship between Clark and Michel. They are coming off as pretty 'brotherly' already. Everything in conversation regarding their telepathy is awesome lol notworthy.

Great job!!!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard