Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here

Fdk goes here. smile

I hope you enjoy!

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 04/10/16 02:08 PM.

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm so glad that Clark finally came clean about his true identity. Michel is so trusting to have faith in Superman, even though Superman never had the courage to tell him the truth. Let's hope that Michel doesn't come to Smallville's Corn Fest because it's really not the best time to meet Clark's folks... and Trask. As a geologist, though, his take on Kryptonite will be an interesting read. I loved their discussion on the merits / description of what is "alive". With Michel's mother's fears about her son trusting Superman, if he gets hurt in Smallville, I'm worried what she might do in the name of keeping her son safe.

My favorite line has to be the two guys staring into the lava and lamenting about being in unrequited love with their partners at work. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great part clap !

I am really enjoying watching Michel and Clark become close. I love how they can already read each other, figure out what the other is feeling. For so long Clark has been all alone--it's great having someone that understands him and what he goes through.

Very curious as to how their intertwined into each other's lives they will become. Will Michel meet Clark's parents/ Clark meet Michel's mother? Will they continue to hang out and see the world's wonders (as in this chapter)? Will Michel face some of the dangers that Clark as Superman has had to deal with?

Can't wait for more!
Laura smile

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/slides in just before the new part shows up/
Hi Mary!

“Oh,” said Michel. “Well, I'm afraid I can't make it tonight; I already have plans with someone else.”
Ooooh!

“Susanne finally came around?”
No, he’s actually tall, dark, and handsome.

“Er, no,” said Michel. “It's not Susanne—”

“It's not that Italian woman, is it?” his mother snapped. “Michel, she's no good for you!”
rotflol

“Mother!” said Michel. He sighed in frustration. “It's not Teresa, either. It's not even a woman.”
[Linked Image] Also, the El boys sure have lots of ladies banging at their doors, huh?

“Oh,” his mother said quietly. “Well, Honey, it's okay; I love you just the way you are.”
laugh
CLARK: Funny thing, that. I keep having the same problem with people implying inappropriate congress with a super hero.
ULTRA WOMAN: [Linked Image]

“There are *people* in Shanghai!” she shouted. “People who will see a French geologist flying along-side an American superhero—”
They’ll just think it’s a date…

I've always preferred things that are alive.”
Is that why he keeps saving Lois?

Michel shook his head. “You must expand your definition of life, my friend. Rocks have a kind of life all their own, being born in the heat and pressure of Earth's womb and eventually dying to the wind and waves.”
See? Lex’s heart is alive, too.

Michel thought for a while. “That pretty brunette I met when I was first trying to contact you, right?” he asked. “Miss Lane, I think her name was?”
Looky there. Quite the Frenchman.

“She seemed nice,” Michel said, smiling. “I got the impression she really liked me.”
evil

Michel frowned in confusion at this, but then seemed to shrug it off. “So,” he said, grinning wickedly at Clark, “are the two of you...?” He let the question trail off.
Michel! He’s a Midwestern farmboy. He might know how things work on the field, be he still would prefer to wait for marriage.
LANA: confused
RACHEL: confused
PETE: :confuse:
LOIS: Marriage?
MAYSON: ‘Prefer’? I can work with that.

“What? Oh, no, we're not,” Clark sputtered. “We're just co-workers. She's not my girlfriend or—anything.”

“Ah,” said Michel. He gave Clark a knowing look. “I have a co-worker who's not my girlfriend, too,” he said.
clap

“We're supposed to go to Smallville for an assignment, tomorrow,” he continued.
Nice room in a B&B. No traffic. No g-men mucking things up.

“Hopefully, it'll get her to loosen up a little,” he murmured. “Maybe if she has enough fun, she'll stop thinking about work long enough to see me as something other than her junior partner.”
Naughty boy!

I have no idea what highjinks are to come. hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard