Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#269596 03/30/16 05:52 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Saw the Flash crossover episode of Supergirl last night, think it worked pretty well, a fairly good teamup that somehow avoided the trite "they fight before they team up" trope. They worked together really well, it's just a shame that they've set the series in different universes so it's presumably a one-off.

Anyone else catch it?

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I did, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. They seemed to me to hit all the right notes and they definitely left me hoping for another crossover some time in the future.

Joy,
Lynn

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
I watched it. Cute.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
With Supergirl leaving CBS and moving to the CW another crossover is definitely possible. Those two have a great chemistry!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Someone on another forum suggested that they might merge the universes in some sort of "crisis" event to make crossovers easier, possibly as a result of all of the messing about with time in Legends of Tomorrow. It'd be cool if they could make it work.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard