Print Thread
#269572 03/28/16 05:27 PM
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Hi all,

There is now -- finally! -- a Lois & Clark podcast. It's called Lois & Clark'd. Be forewarned, though: It definitely earns its explicit tag. The podcasters are fond of foul language and drop the f-bomb quite liberally. I find this most disappointing, especially given that they have demonstrated that they are capable of showing restraint. They behaved in a more mature fashion when they interviewed Tracy Scoggins, for example.

Despite the vocabulary and frequently puerile humor, though, the show does have some positive qualities: Their interviews are proving to be quite interesting, and I've been picking up a lot of L&C trivia from it.

Joy,
Lynn

Lynn S. M. #269576 03/28/16 06:39 PM
Blogger
Blogger
I second Lynn. Lois and Clark'd is a really great podcast, but I dropped off because of language.

There is another podcast that's supposed to be starting soon from the rewatch podcast. I'm hoping this one will be a little cleaner, but for anyone listening to both it'll hopefully be a nice second discussion.

"I really do believe that we're all put here on this earth, or whatever planet we're put on, to do better than we think we can. To be kind, helpful, generous, and forgiving."
"You know something, CK? She's a class act."
"I've always thought so."
Lynn S. M. #283899 03/02/19 02:53 PM
A
Blogger
Blogger
A
Is this podcast still being made?

AngelRose #283900 03/02/19 08:16 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by AngelRose
Is this podcast still being made?

Not sure if they're still making it, but you can find the old podcasts on their website. https://loisandclarkdpodcast.com/

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard