Print Thread
#269316 03/06/16 03:07 AM
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
Clark is affected by red krytonite in season 1 before even knowing about the green stuff and he sleeps with Cat as Clark and then with Lois as Superman. The real challenge here is this: what happens next and how does Clark deal with the consequences?

Things I want in the fic:
A pregnancy scare for Cat, but no actual pregnancy. It affects her worldview dramatically.
An Elvis story from Perry to Superman.
Jimmy realizing that Clark and Superman are one and the same, and that he's been with both Lois & Cat within 24 hours of each other.
A side plot of Lex Luthor running for President of the US against Bruce Wayne.

Things I don't want in the story:
Jonathan Kent.
Jack.
Anything beyond the known laws of physics with the obvious exception of Superman.

#269319 03/06/16 10:06 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sounds like a crossover with The Bold and the Beautiful... :P

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What
#269320 03/06/16 02:22 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Heh, from the title, I thought you were going in a different direction: Red Kryptonite makes Clark kinkier. Of course, good luck making that one a gfic...

~•~
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Heh, from the title, I thought you were going in a different direction: Red Kryptonite makes Clark kinkier. Of course, good luck making that one a gfic...

Hmmm, sounds like a good story wink Comedic side plot: As a reaction to this, Lois is trying to get some red krytonite........

Last edited by Suggs_With_A_Box; 03/07/16 02:11 AM.
#269352 03/09/16 10:48 AM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
That sounds like an interesting read. I don't know if I could write it or not, but it would definitely be a story I'd be open to trying to read. Cat was in their life at such an early stage that this would seem a plausible thing. I can't imagine it helping "Saint Clark's" image though.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
Originally Posted by Christina
That sounds like an interesting read. I don't know if I could write it or not, but it would definitely be a story I'd be open to trying to read. Cat was in their life at such an early stage that this would seem a plausible thing. I can't imagine it helping "Saint Clark's" image though.

That's the whole point of the story! I'm glad you like my idea. smile

Last edited by Suggs_With_A_Box; 03/09/16 11:58 AM.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard