OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here

Fdk goes here. smile

I hope you enjoyed this little story.

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Mom? Dad?" he asked, his tone heartbreakingly uncertain.

whinging

"He has three," Selina replied.

Of course he does! *shakes head*

"Since we didn't know who he was, it took us a while to figure out why you were pretending to date him," Clark added. "Of course, once he tried to kill Superman, everything started to fall into place."

"He tried to *what*?!" his wife's double echoed, looking pale.

Oops! rotflol

Lois put a hand on his shoulder. "Honey, please," she said, "you're only hurting yourself!"

rotflol clap

She laced her hands behind his neck. "Kiss me, quick!"

Well done and nicely tied up! I think HG Wells is the only one out of all of them whose head isn't spinning in the aftermath! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap Brava! And we're back to where we started... at least in this dimension. I love how this dimension's Lois and Clark didn't realize that the other dimension's Lois and Clark weren't dating. Thought she was undercover to reveal Lex. lol Ooops! Outing Clark as Superman in front of everyone! lol Terrific fun! Thanks, Queenie. You've outdone yourself again.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm amazed notworthy...

Not only were you able to wrap everything up in this last section, but you did so absolutely wonderfully! hyper dance grin. Great job, and I really enjoyed the ending.

So much fun and really creative, Queenie smile. Loved the ride!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 03/08/16 01:48 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, guys! smile

And also, thanks for sticking with the story; next time, I'll try to have a more reasonable update schedule. blush

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Queenie!

I hope you agree with me that it's been a fun ride, and I hope this part is enjoyable. smile
[Linked Image]

Clark took his wife's hand and gave her a reassuring smile. She smiled back at him, then reached up for a swift kiss as the colors swirling around them settled into the familiar shapes of their kitchen.
I’ll have to admit, it took me a moment, but, well…I guess that’s a great way to resolve this mess clap

"Nobody in this room has any right to tell me what to do!" Lane thundered. "Nobody!"

"Wrong," his wife said, quietly, causing every one to look up.
rotflol

He was in their arms faster than a speeding bullet. "You look so young!" he exclaimed when he finally pulled away.
Huh, right. I wonder what Clark did with his very young looking replacement wife body.
OTHER CLARK: [Linked Image]
OTHER LOIS: Let’s just say, Lois will have some…interesting dreams in the upcoming nights.

Clark sighed. "It's...a long story," he said. "One I still don't think you're old enough to hear."
Oh, does it involve crossdressing as Wonder Woman?

Clark sighed. "Yeah, I know. I guess Lois was right,
OTHER LOIS: Ya think?

I don't think even you have a contingency plan for being sucked into another universe with no warning!"

"He has three," Selina replied.
clap
BRUCE: [Linked Image]

"Oh, by the way, your investigation is still making progress," Lois cheerfully told their other selves.

"What investigation? Bradford?" Her counterpart asked, frowning slightly.

"No," said Lois. "Well, yes, but I meant Luthor."
shock laugh

"Since we didn't know who he was, it took us a while to figure out why you were pretending to date him," Clark added. "Of course, once he tried to kill Superman, everything started to fall into place."
rotflol
LOIS: cat
CLARK: [Linked Image]

"Anyway," Lois continued, "we couldn't find where you were keeping your notes, so we just put ours in Clark's apartment, in the place where he keeps his suits."
Yeah, ‘notes’. Right. They’re in Lois’s love-letter shoebox underneath her bed.

Nearly everyone in the room sighed with relief. Still, Lois gave a wistful smile. "I'm going to miss being young...er."
laugh

"I know what you mean," Clark replied, grinning. "I'll miss having twenty-twenty vision again."
Snuck a peak in the elevator, did he?

Lois's counterpart froze. "Twenty...twenty...vision?"
Oops?

Clark's counterpart paled. Behind them, Bruce's face schooled itself into that blank, stony expression that Selina insisted meant he wasn't laughing at something.
clap

"So, what, does this mean Lane was Superboy?!" she snapped.

The feelings of remorse evaporated.

"Lane was *what*?!" Lois shouted.
laugh

Her counterpart snorted. "If you like," she said, "we can discuss his extradition after he's served his punishment back home."
Served, huh? Like a two week stint on the ceiling for starters?

He shook his head. "I just can't believe he didn't tell his girlfriend that he was Superman! I mean, what lunkhead tries to pull that off? And with Lois Lane, of all people?!"
To be fair, she’s not his girlfriend.

Lois laughed. "Well, Honey, it's not our place to judge his choices."

He raised an eyebrow at her.

"It's the other Lois's place," she clarified.
Oh this is such gold.

"I'm thinking," she said, "that we're alive, we're home, and our son's sound asleep. We don't have to worry about Jimmy interrupting us, or Cat needing something out of the storage closet, or Luthor trying to bug the room. As long as no one else needs Superman, we're free to do whatever we want."
Yeah, about that. Thin walls. Superhearing son.

She laced her hands behind his neck. "Kiss me, quick!"
Ooooh! That’s great clap

Great story, Mary!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I liked the story. I am still a bit confused though about what they told Lane.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard