Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#269322 03/06/16 03:55 PM
CLeuch Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Well, I think we have all the backstory and character introductions taken care of now. Things should hopefully start moving along a little more quickly now that we can move to less monologue and more dialogue (and, really, I think the dialogue is the fun part).

Just as before, it'll be a couple of weeks until the next part is ready. But I will be trying hard to get this wrapped up before the weather gets too warm and we all have less free time on our hands. Thanks for reading!

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."
B
Blogger
Blogger
B
Great part smile Looking forward to reading more of Laura's story, and curious whether she's going to avoid the red-k Easter eggs being left for CJ. Gotta wonder, though.. The person leaving the red K must know or suspect who CJ is ... Is Bruce THAT keen to get the old-style Batman back?!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That smile was the first thing he noticed about her when they first met three years prior, inside the offices of the student newspaper.

Yup, the smile is a Kent legacy. This poor guy is a happy goner! clap

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard