Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Happy a happy weekend! party

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! hyper They did it!

And yet... Why... why did he have to go back? He was safe. Lois was safe. I know he's a hero and Trask is a bad man but he was a bad man who not only knew Clark's secret, but how to capture him. Lana, well, call me evil, but I won't mourn her death (if she dies), but I know Clark will consider it his fault, even though it isn't. Her death was Trask's and her own stubborn fault. So, not going to miss her.

What was going on with Jor-el? Why did he stop in the hallway and not follow Lois? Was he scared about being recaptured, or seeing Clark being hurt? What idiot tied Clark to a surgical table and didn't keep Kryptonite near him? It only makes the surgery more difficult. I mean, I'm glad that they didn't but still... someone that not-smart shouldn't be practicing medicine. Then, again, they probably weren't a real doctor anyway.

Now, they have to deal with Lex. Ugh. He's such a jerk.

On the plus side (a total aside), I didn't have to log back into the website to comment on your story! hyper

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, Virginia! wave

Clark went back for a couple of reasons. B39 needs to face justice. And they know who he is. So his life is in danger as long as they remain free. He'll never be safe until all of B39 is either behind bars or dead (as Lana may or may not be). Yes, they have Kryptonite, but can Clark really risk them storming his apartment one night while he's sleeping?

Lana gets no tears from me either way. She never did on the show either (from the one alt. version we got to see).

Jor-El didn't stop. He checked his end of the hallway and didn't find Clark. He just waited for Lois to complete her half. Should he have helped her? Absolutely. But he's pretty darn scared and not thinking straight.

No Kryptonite in the surgical room for several reasons. Clark's been freshly exposed. Too much exposure could kill him before Trask is ready. And he's already vulnerable. Which is not to say that Trask wouldn't have brought any Kryptonite with him once the vivisection got underway, as insurance.

The police can deal with Lex. smile

Yes, the boards are being much kinder to me on both mobile and desktop! Praise our web gods!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, what a relief! They are out of there--all three of them...well, okay, Clark technically is back there again shock , but I have a feeling he will be safe.

Praise to you, DC, for keeping me totally on the edge of my seat the entire chapter notworthy. I just couldn't see how they could all get out of there prior to reading, but you definitely pulled it off in a realistic way.

Lana thud splat devil. I feel (sorta, just a lil tiny bit) bad for her, reading how this chapter ends, but trust me, I'll get over it quick wink.

Wow--for Jor-el. Having been trapped for so much of his life. I am very curious as to what will become of him. Will he stay on Earth? Will he leave, try to find the others from his destroyed planet? I'm hoping for some much needed time for Clark and his biological father to talk.

And Lois and Clark, for that matter, too...

Excited for more. Oh--and look! There's more posted to read grin clap dance.
Laura

(The boards have been behaving fantastically, by the way hyper--I've been logged on continuously for a few days and have yet to be kicked off smile. Awesome! )

Last edited by LMA; 03/02/16 06:42 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LMA
Wow, what a relief! They are out of there--all three of them...well, okay, Clark technically is back there again shock , but I have a feeling he will be safe.

Praise to you, DC, for keeping me totally on the edge of my seat the entire chapter notworthy. I just couldn't see how they could all get out of there prior to reading, but you definitely pulled it off in a realistic way.

Lana thud splat devil. I feel (sorta, just a lil tiny bit) bad for her, reading how this chapter ends, but trust me, I'll get over it quick wink.

Wow--for Jor-el. Having been trapped for so much of his life. I am very curious as to what will become of him. Will he stay on Earth? Will he leave, try to find the others from his destroyed planet? I'm hoping for some much needed time for Clark and his biological father to talk.

And Lois and Clark, for that matter, too...

Excited for more. Oh--and look! There's more posted to read grin clap dance.
Laura

(The boards have been behaving fantastically, by the way hyper--I've been logged on continuously for a few days and have yet to be kicked off smile. Awesome! )

Safe, you say? But it's one of *my* stories. And I am a cruel, cruel writer. wink

Glad to keep you on the edge of your seat. laugh The whole "saving Clark" scene planted itself in my head very early on. So, I'm glad to hear that you liked it.

The Lana support group meets...oh, wait, there *is no* Lana support group. laugh

Jor-El has some rough decisions ahead of him, doesn't he?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What a chapter! Nail biting down to the nubs!

I wonder what will be Lex's next move?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
What a chapter! Nail biting down to the nubs!

I wonder what will be Lex's next move?

I try! Thanks for reading! (More bad stuff ahead.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard