Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
If only Clark had looked at that Project Blue folder in Luthor's study during the ball! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Ack! What a nightmare! For Clark to have one of his oldest friends turn on him like this - such a betrayal. I liked how you took the idea of that kiss on the plane and flipped it here to have Clark say goodbye to Lois. You sure have left us on the edge of one of your patented cliffhangers!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
How will Clark survive? Lana corrupted by power isn't too hard to buy, but to do this to Clark just because he wouldn't sleep with her? She's shallower than I thought. And did she admit to having killed others?

I hope Lois and Jor-El take the opportunity Clark gave them. Perhaps by giving them freedom, Jor-El can finally be strong enough to save his son. But with Lana and Trask having kryptonite, that possibility is doubtful.

I hope that it doesn't turn out that it's Jor-El instead of Kal-El who is Krypton's Legacy.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
Ack! What a nightmare! For Clark to have one of his oldest friends turn on him like this - such a betrayal. I liked how you took the idea of that kiss on the plane and flipped it here to have Clark say goodbye to Lois. You sure have left us on the edge of one of your patented cliffhangers!

Amazing, what power/the pursuit of power will do to some people, huh?

What's funny is I wasn't even thinking about the kiss on the plane when I wrote that scene. Perhaps my subconscious was? But it definitely wasn't intentional. Still, I love the connection you saw/made!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
How will Clark survive? Lana corrupted by power isn't too hard to buy, but to do this to Clark just because he wouldn't sleep with her? She's shallower than I thought. And did she admit to having killed others?

I hope Lois and Jor-El take the opportunity Clark gave them. Perhaps by giving them freedom, Jor-El can finally be strong enough to save his son. But with Lana and Trask having kryptonite, that possibility is doubtful.

I hope that it doesn't turn out that it's Jor-El instead of Kal-El who is Krypton's Legacy.

You know me, I can't confirm nor can I deny the survival of anyone. wink

Lana is definitely corrupted by power. She's not doing this to Clark because of he broke up with her or because he refused to sleep with her. She had no idea he was Superman until the Kryptonite affected him. She's solely out to advance herself/prove herself to Luthor.

Did she admit to killing others? Yes. Or maybe she's bluffing. Either way, not good for poor Clark.

Jor-El will not be getting any powers in time to save Clark. That much I can say. But the legacy remains to be seen. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oy mecry / shock / thud / devil !

Yeah...I don't know how to spin this into anything positive eek. I don't think I'm even going to try. So sad, so bad, in so many different ways.

You definitely have me on the edge of my seat, DC notworthy.

I thought the cell kiss was in tribute to the goodbye kiss on the airplane, also--great minds, Susan grin. Either way--planned or not planned--I loved it. I'm so glad that they got a moment, could say 'I love you', connect. It was definitely the high point in a very sad turn of events whinging.

Need more story, stat!

Great job, DC smile. Will be pacing till I can read more...
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LMA
Oy mecry / shock / thud / devil !

Yeah...I don't know how to spin this into anything positive eek. I don't think I'm even going to try. So sad, so bad, in so many different ways.

You definitely have me on the edge of my seat, DC notworthy.

I thought the cell kiss was in tribute to the goodbye kiss on the airplane, also--great minds, Susan grin. Either way--planned or not planned--I loved it. I'm so glad that they got a moment, could say 'I love you', connect. It was definitely the high point in a very sad turn of events whinging.

Need more story, stat!

Great job, DC smile. Will be pacing till I can read more...
Laura

Not much hope right now, huh?

Clark really is in trouble. Such a grisly and painful end, if Trask gets his way.

Interesting that two people made the plane kiss connection. My muse is grinning from ear to ear, even it it wasn't intentional.

Don't wear a hole in the floor...Saturday is on its way! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard