Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Cat teases Clark about needing a chaperone in "Strange Visitor." I was wondering if anyone has seen any stories where he takes her up on it and invites Lois.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Bump. Has anyone seen any stories where this takes place?

CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
No, sorry, can't say that I have.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Since no one's written it before, I want to play with it, but I need ideas. Thoughts? Do you think Lois would take him up on it? Give him a dressing down for thinking that she'd be up for two on one? etc?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Christina
Cat teases Clark about needing a chaperone in "Strange Visitor." I was wondering if anyone has seen any stories where he takes her up on it and invites Lois.
I don't recall this line. Why would Cat think Clark needs a chaperon? Do you mean a chaperon for them (Cat and Clark) being alone together? I can't see Lois accepting, seeing their juvenile behavior beneath her, but I could see her roping Jimmy in to be their chaperon. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
[quote][/quote]Here's the lines....

CAT: Since you're a man in hiding, this is the perfect time for you to have dinner at my place.

CLARK: You and me?

CAT: Unless you think we'll need a chaperon.
(Clark looks a little concerned, but feels trapped.)

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard